• Replies 37

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's summer here in Sydney, but even in winter it's fucked up. One day it's like, 30 Celsius, and you get used to the heat. The next day, it's like, 3 Celsius and you get a cold, and so on.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Infinite Zero said:
in the Philippines, it has a tropical season. So it only has the rainy and summer season.
People here want to have or experience winter
frown.gif
If that ever happens,death rate would jump pretty high,therefore reducing the people in our country
yay.gif
frown.gif

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eastern Asia (Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, etc) pretty much have summer only. Temperature is usually high and rains a lot (due to frequent tropical cyclone).

So yeah, no Winter for them.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I'm a Canadian, so I enjoy the winter because I get to build an igloo and ride polar bears!
yay.gif

But in all seriousness, as long as it's not cold and sunny at the same time (which is pretty much how winter is in Vancouver for the most part), I don't mind it. Cold and sun don't mix in my opinion. Can't wait for the snow... until I have to shovel my driveway.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I've actually lived in AZ and TX my whole life, and now we are somewhere with snow, I'm excited to try it! All I wonder is if it will get old by February.

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've been living in the tropics all my life,so it's always hot here all year round except for some rains and typhoons.I really wanna experience winter though.*goes to the fridge*

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't really like winter.
I don't hate it. But I would rather summer.

But I do like going up north to tube and raft (down a special hill)

But, the snow can be fun. but when you live in a place that has more winter than summer it really isn't as exciting as the people who don't get it often.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I love snow, (rain), and especially christmas! Right now it all a dark, sleepy night without lights. But with Christmas, there are light everywhere!
smile.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brandonspikes said:
Over here in New York its the worst, Weather and temperature are all over the place, One day it will be snowing @ 30°F next day it will be sunny @80°F.

I blame that for the reason why everyone is getting sick over here...
I agree! I hate the snow as well just makes everything so messy then I have to go shovel outside my house. Its just extra work although sometimes they cancel school because of the snow. Plus I don't even play with the snow, I'm not a little kid...

I also get sick so much times because of the weather. First its hot then the next day its freezing.

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love the first, second, and third serious snows. Then I have to drive around, and life sucks.

Also, my nosering gets cold as shit in the winter, which spreads to my nose. Boo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw