Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guh, dunno how to feel about my life, i don't want to get too personal but it's a mixed bag to say the least...plenty of fucked up shit has happened but then there's all the good times...
I'd say I'm indifferent to my life, could be better but could sure as hell be far worse.
I'm very sorry to hear that. You can talk to me about it if you want (that is, if you're comfortable). Mine was very much the same situation.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Okay i kinda lied.

i dont hate my life but my brother is too annoying and i have annoying classmates and i have a and I have a bad character and i just want peace.

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's stopping you from moving to a forgotten lake/beach, and live in a hut and hunt/fish for food for the rest of your life?

If you think about it, all we have to do is eat, sleep, shit and fuck.
I understand that. The autistic side of me would love that but as long as there are people on this earth that I have any feelings for (like my Mum), I can't even try. As long as other people are that are close to me are happy, I have to be the same.

Reactions: SylverReZ

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What's stopping you from moving to a forgotten lake/beach, and live in a hut and hunt/fish for food for the rest of your life?

I hate fishing and I couldn't hunt to save my life. So I probably wouldn't make it very long.
Also. The internet is bad.

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
and i even had suicidal toughts as a kid
That's tough. I escaped that but it's one of those things that people don't want to know about. Don't know if you heard about a study they did in Sweden against the whole population. They found very high suicide rates for people on the spectrum. About 14% of kids had suicidal thoughts or behaviour compared to about 0.5% for normal children. They mentioned that adults were about 9x more likely to. I'm glad you got past it though.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Rotting your brain on the internet regarding politics and controversial topics isn't making you enough better.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Depression gets a new meaning with every passing day.
Today Depression means Happiness?
Post automatically merged:

Done most of what I wanted to do, Been all over the World. Had amazing Jobs. Fought for the rights of others in Real Wars.

So why would I hate my life? :)
I too did everything I ever wanted before reaching 25.
Wirking in games, doing comics, art exhibitions in my country, europe and south america, writing awards, lots of girls and comfortable economic situation.

I've been ready to die since 2015 or so.

I regret nothing. And I'll die without owning a single thing to anyone.
Feels good.

• Sad
Reactions: SylverReZ

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't particularly hate my life, more indifferent (and definitely less happy than i want/ aspire to be), i could be much much happier if some aspects in my life changed to the way i want them to.. I have many dreams/ goals i want to achieve in life, it's sad that i can't right now and that's because of circumstances that are beyond my control (not because it's a lack of will). That's it.

Reactions: AncientBoi

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't hate my life, all things considered it's probably better than 99% of all humans who ever lived

(When considering modern medicine, easily treated disease, ready access to food, swathes of entertainment, large amounts of leisure time, in door heating etc etc)

But it did make me think of this song (skip to 1:03)

Jemigax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes there is a feeling that you just want to lie down and disappear, just become a silent observer. Usually it goes away with a new job or occupation that prevents you from falling into this melancholy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto