Do you hate your life?

EthanB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't hate life anymore. I used to be a massive self harmer and I've attempted suicide before by overdose. I got an epiphany one day and decided I wanted to be a psychologist to help people like me which kind of conflicts with my BPD, I don't connect with people too well but for some reason in a psychology setting my brain works the way a normal person's should. Helping others makes me not hate life anymore.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am responsible for everything in my life. I hate being unhappy but I don't know if I hate my life. I hate going through ups and downs with depression and thoughts of self-harm but I love a lot of things in life.

If anything, I just hate most people. I hate THEIR lives more than mine. I'm a pretty swell fellow.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I ordered mine medium-wealthy, and I got the wrong order. They mixed mine up with someone who's constantly struggling due to greedy landlords and greedy corporations.

I was also born too late to explore the world, and too soon to explore the stars. Wasted human experience.

2/10, not recommended.

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Nowadays it gets to a point that the question shouldn't be "who's depressed" but "who isn't depressed" and the answer: a very small number that gets smaller and smaller. So the question "Do you hate your life" is something at least 60% would answer yes

Reactions: SylverReZ

MaD_mAnIaC

In a mad world, only the mad are sane
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I hate social pressure, and that modern society pressures us to be all good behaved sheep and go with the flock instead of expressing our own opinions and follow our own ideals.
I don't like politics and their stupid unilateral laws, we have to follow the rules but they don't, it's so unfair :|
i don't like the capitalist economical system that governs us like machines/numbers instead of humans/persons. I don't like greedy companies that grow by exploiting fragile people. i don't like to have to work extra hours everyday so i can have an home and live without having to worry if the money will last until the end of the month...

I don't hate life, i just hate the system lol i'm getting tired of fighting battles i know i'm too "small" to win. but i'll put up a fight to defend something i truly believe, even if it costs me. and i need to be alive to do that :P

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep. ever since i got a colonosty bag on my stomach (both side's) my life has gone down hill. (but those bags are gone now)

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1698359289519.png

An inspirational message to you all. Even if you think you cannot live your life, there are many ways you can change that. There are a whole lot of opportunities for you in the near future.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes, my childhood at school has been a nightmare ever since I started doing drugs, it ruined my brain that I cannot control my behaviour. I've been kicked out on numerous occasions for attacking teachers and kids mostly. But, lets just say that they were massive dicks to begin with.
Hmmm. You should look into channeling that behavior. Get into martial arts or boxing, lifting weights, etc.
Post automatically merged:

I hate my life because of the choices I made, the opportunities I lost and the fact that I feel that I'm useless
But that's life so...
You're not useless. Put yourself to use. Decide on a skill you would like to acquire and research it. Plenty of youtube videos to learn new things for free.

ZenosElea

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
I hate my life because of the choices I made, the opportunities I lost and the fact that I feel that I'm useless
But that's life so...
You hate the choices you've made because you have a preconceived notion of what your life should've been, but there is no assurance that would've been your best life. You could be missing out on opportunities you don't even see because you're focused on the life you're not living. Try to be open to the paths in life you haven't yet considered walking, take opportunities you normally wouldn't consider taking. Life is too short to stay on the same path for too long, try taking a different path every now and then, one of them could end up taking you to your best life.

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
You're not useless. Put yourself to use. Decide on a skill you would like to acquire and research it. Plenty of youtube videos to learn new things for free.
I tried but I'm simply not good, tried manual things, like soldering or even repairing consoles but it's not for me, thanks anyway
You hate the choices you've made because you have a preconceived notion of what your life should've been, but there is no assurance that would've been your best life. You could be missing out on opportunities you don't even see because you're focused on the life you're not living. Try to be open to the paths in life you haven't yet considered walking, take opportunities you normally wouldn't consider taking. Life is too short to stay on the same path for too long, try taking a different path every now and then, one of them could end up taking you to your best life.
Or because I dropped out of school when I was about to finish and now I'm in another country and can't validate my studies because I didn't do the final exam, the solution would be to go to school 2 more years because I didn't take that last exam. Which makes it harder to find a job, things like that. I get your point but in my case things would have gone better if I had a little patience

Reactions: CrazySquid

ZenosElea

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Antarctica
Or because I dropped out of school when I was about to finish and now I'm in another country and can't validate my studies because I didn't do the final exam, the solution would be to go to school 2 more years because I didn't take that last exam. Which makes it harder to find a job, things like that. I get your point but in my case things would have gone better if I had a little patience
There are plenty of people who went on to have fulfilling lives without a diploma. It might seem important now and you're right that it's hard to find that first job without one, but once you've got some experience under your belt no one will ask about that diploma anymore. There are lots of people who wear the fact that they dropped out as a badge of honor and the fact that they had to work harder than others early in their career prepared them better for tough times later in their career.

Whether the choices you've made were the right ones is not determined by your past, it's determined by your future.

Last edited by ZenosElea,

SkylakeEevee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 401217

An inspirational message to you all. Even if you think you cannot live your life, there are many ways you can change that. There are a whole lot of opportunities for you in the near future.
💕
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 401217

That's really sweet of you, FlareReZ.

• Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto