Do you hate your life?

dani28r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Defnitely not, I can hate myself, I can hate my personality and my decisions, I hate that the system we live in keeps saying that we need to pursue something bigger so we can leave a "legacy" in history while it pushes all of us down with jobs that destroys our lifes and dreams. But I can't hate my life considering I got to live with everyone I love, considering I got a roof above me, considering I got to build wonderful memories along wonderful people

Reactions: mileyy

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I mean, there are MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people around the world. So many of those have incredibly miserable lives. You have no idea what it is to witness someone get killed in front of you, you have no idea what it is to be kidnapped and begging your captors to spare your life, you have no idea what it is to survive an accident and be crippled for life, you have no idea what it is to born with a physical condition and be dependant on someone else for life, or even have a normal "thinking" by yourself. You dont have any idea what it is that people get in your village and kill your family, rape your sisters, mother etc. in front of you while you watch and then you know you will be killed. Those are just a very few scenarios that are happening around the world as we speak, and they are "light" examples, to be honest. There SO MANY AND INCREDIBLE examples that I don't want to shine a light on.

So, the fact that we have access to internet, we have some nice machines like a PC and a gaming system, we are healthy enough to play and share our thoughts on the forum... I say, we are blessed, we are lucky to be in this position. Why would I hate my life and wish to be alone? even in a hut in the wilderness? That's just stupid.

Life is hard, I give you that. Traumas exist and haunt us for the rest of our life, granted. In my case, on this country money is scarce, jobs are fucked up (you know, in here we have some jobs that are about 60 dollars a week, 8 hours minimum a day, yes let that sink in, and the big jobs and money are in power of people that don't even know how to properly talk spanish, don't have any academic formation and are blatant ignorants, the lowest of the lowest) But also, there is always something good in the long run. There is always a light, whereas dim, but a light, among all the darkness. There will always be something that keeps us going, be it family, a good partner of life, or in some extreme cases well, the hobbies that we all love. But all in all, no matter your condition, your traumas, how hard life has been on you, you got to keep going and see things with the glass half full (in a real, non-optimistic shit kind of way) and just enjoy life. Because every day that passes by, is a day that is not coming back EVER again. Life is short, life is a bitch, then you want to live happily and life ends. So, lets skip the time-losing thoughts and start being grateful with what we have.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't feel like living forever, I'm kind of useless for what I am because everybody hates me for my opinions, treats me like a slave, and I've had bad things happen with my family such as divorce.
The world is headed towards heat death, there is no such thing as useful or useless

Just enjoy your life best you can, that's all that's expected of you - and try not to hurt anyone else

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The world is headed towards heat death, there is no such thing as useful or useless

Just enjoy your life best you can, that's all that's expected of you - and try not to hurt anyone else
I don't hurt anybody, but I don't see much to live for in the unforeseen future.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't. I'm quite okay with the state of my life, I get to mostly do whatever I want, and I have no lack of things to fill my time with when I get bored. Just a lack of motivation to actually do stuff at times.
And sure, I have entertained the thought of moving out in the middle of nowhere, I could do it as long as it was really cheap, had good internet, and I got a car. I want certain "luxuries" at minimum. Even if I could hunt/fish/farm for food, I like food with lots of spices/flavor, something that is not exactly easy to get without a grocery store. And hunting/farming sounds like way too much effort.
The reason I even entertained the idea was because I like nature. I like going camping and getting away from everything for a few days. I like how quiet it is. But I couldn't live like that without some modern amenities. Most of the things I like to do rely on an internet connection.

Reactions: SylverReZ

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noooo, on the contrary. :mellow:

I'm having fun :moogle: waiting to see what's next to pop-up that'll fuq up my life :angry:

Like last Friday, I was diagnosed with COPD [Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a group of lung diseases that cause airflow blockage and breathing-related problems].

Great. Just great ☹️ :sad:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Jerfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
50 for 50, sometimes I want to quit everything and forget about everything, and sometimes i say to myself "pull yourself together, you can do so much and even more"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto