TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread proves that each time there is some kind of "announcement", it's the same back and forth as always.

As I've said before, TX have done some questionable things in the past. However, my question is:

If this time it turns out that they've done something unique (in the sense that no one else has yet released something like this), will the community then give other groups the same negative treatment they give TX if other groups suddenly start releasing similar hardware/software mods (or mods based on the same method)?
Nope definitely not. Lets steal that damn hardmod for ourselves. Sxos only exists because of early builds of atmosphere. So its time for them to give instead of take :yayswitch::ha:
(Clearly this is half a joke, you will be wasting your time to if you take this seriously)

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair tx should make the solution open so one can use any payload one wants BUT ! also show a splash screen for like 1, 2 seconds that says sxos powerd or something ... in response to sept :D

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
To be fair tx should make the solution open so one can use any payload one wants BUT ! also show a splash screen for like 1, 2 seconds that says sxos powerd or something ... in response to sept :D
Isn't Sept loaded when you run your cfw payload?
Also the payload for SXOS will probably be the same so in theory you can launch other cfws via it.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the main reason you find atmos fans bashing sx, is the same old that we have seen.

when a paid product is the only option, everyone loves it.

when a free option comes, the freeloaders then start bashing the paid for service.

then we see them when a new system comes out, begging for hacks, failing to grasp the hackers that do this will want a form of payment for the work, and when the web is full of dicks basically slagging them off, why bother.

weve seen the haters bash this, instantly call it fake, and still see them now even when theyve shown sx running on a console that no one has yet been able to hack.

now the question is, is the hate because they now have to pay if they want to use it on the newer models.

not sure if sx will block the ability to boot your own payloads, so if like now, these guys should be grateful that sx have made it possible to run atmos on newer models.
I’m fine with paying for shit, if it’s good and offers benefits for my use cases.
But like, for all of my use cases, sxos not only offers literally zero advantages over atmos, but it would actively makes a bunch of the stuff I do a lot more difficult or outright impossible. lol

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m fine with paying for shit, if it’s good and offers benefits for my use cases.
But like, for all of my use cases, sxos not only offers literally zero advantages over atmos, but it would actively makes a bunch of the stuff I do a lot more difficult or outright impossible. lol
interesting, care to specify some examples of what you do that is more difficult or impossible to do with sx os?

Reactions: matias3ds

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
interesting, care to specify some examples of what you do that is more difficult or impossible to do with sx os?
Things like forcefully setting things that are derived from fuses, like the Kiosk/Quest unit flag, or the devkit flag (both examples of flags I’ve messed with) require hard coding some shit in the CFW which obviously requires being able to modify the CFW, something not possible with SXOS, with it being closed source. That also applies to anything else that requires you to edit the CFW.

Atmosphere gives the user a shit ton of control over stuff. Like in atmosphere you can mess with firmware debug settings (which are normally hardcoded in a system archive) by simply editing an ini file. You can also selectively choose what titles get overridden by hbl. I’ve used both of those things several times

And a bunch of other power user-y things.

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,
Reactions: ghjfdtg and ajd4096

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things like forcefully setting things that are derived from fuses, like the Kiosk/Quest unit flag, or the devkit flag (both examples of flags I’ve messed with) require hard coding some shit in the CFW which obviously requires being able to modify the CFW, something not possible with SXOS, with it being closed source. That also applies to anything else that requires you to edit the CFW.

Atmosphere gives the user a shit ton of control over stuff. Like in atmosphere you can mess with firmware debug settings (which are normally hardcoded in a system archive) by simply editing an ini file. You can also selectively choose what titles get overridden by hbl. I’ve used both of those things several times

ahh, I see. Well one thing's for sure, sxos is definitely aimed at the noobs who just want to play backups and at that it works exceedingly well.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How?
I use both and sx os is all built into one package, you dont have to rely on other people to add or update their apps.

Atmos is basically just the doorway to having cfw, you then rely on other apps to actually bring use to the cfw.

The only thing really that other cfw has better cheat code tools and can connect to a computer and find pointers, sx os cant.

Sx os does everything else the same but has usb support, xci support, far easier to install both xci and other formats, has its own homebrew loader.

Id be interested to hear what atmos does that sx cant, because if you mean you can install a third party app to do something, that same app will also run inside sx os.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How?
I use both and sx os is all built into one package, you dont have to rely on other people to add or update their apps.

Atmos is basically just the doorway to having cfw, you then rely on other apps to actually bring use to the cfw.

The only thing really that other cfw has better cheat code tools and can connect to a computer and find pointers, sx os cant.

Sx os does everything else the same but has usb support, xci support, far easier to install both xci and other formats, has its own homebrew loader.

Id be interested to hear what atmos does that sx cant, because if you mean you can install a third party app to do something, that same app will also run inside sx os.
Literally two posts later lol:

Skirlez

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
i think the main reason you find atmos fans bashing sx, is the same old that we have seen.

when a free option comes, the freeloaders then start bashing the paid for service.

then we see them when a new system comes out, begging for hacks, failing to grasp the hackers that do this will want a form of payment for the work, and when the web is full of dicks basically slagging them off, why bother.

weve seen the haters bash this, instantly call it fake, and still see them now even when theyve shown sx running on a console that no one has yet been able to hack.

now the question is, is the hate because they now have to pay if they want to use it on the newer models.

not sure if sx will block the ability to boot your own payloads, so if like now, these guys should be grateful that sx have made it possible to run atmos on newer models.
Is asking for video proof really hating?
Considering they've lied in the past, No. I don't know why some still try "bashing" but you people should really stop confusing proof and hating.

Reactions: ghjfdtg

LittlestCube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I come off as rude, I'm just confused as to how a lot of SX OS users treat everyone else like they're completely insane for using anything other than SX OS.

This thread proves that each time there is some kind of "announcement", it's the same back and forth as always.

As I've said before, TX have done some questionable things in the past. However, my question is:

If this time it turns out that they've done something unique (in the sense that no one else has yet released something like this), will the community then give other groups the same negative treatment they give TX if other groups suddenly start releasing similar hardware/software mods (or mods based on the same method)?
You mean groups like Atmosphere? Of course not, because it'll be free.

It still baffles me that SX OS users are surprised when we say we like free stuff better. :P

I know everyone uses this example, but it's like Gateway: it was awesome when it was the only thing we had; sucked once we had Pasta for free and they still thought it would be a good idea to come back with Sky3DS. Not even mentioning the part back when they were bricking stuff (and didn't even do it right, bricking even when using their own products). I think you can see the comparison I'm making.

Look, I understand that it costs money to make the parts that are the modchip, and I understand that because they want us to have it, that means we have to sort of "reimburse" them for those parts. Once someone else, however, finds a software exploit, or holy jeez even a hardmod that doesn't require buying something external, I hope THAT is when TX gives up with their thing that costs money and starts working on stuff that utilizes the free thing. Unfortunately (given their past M.O.) I don't think they're going to do that, at least not for free.

And you know what? I don't even really have anything against TX. I wish them the best. I just hope that they understand that people like me are flippin greedy and stingy, and if there's a free method that gets us what we want, why in heckin frick would any of us be like "oh ill spend actual money on this thing over here instead?"

Again, I'm aware that many, many a gbatemp thread have begun with a simple question and ended with three people dead, so I'm sorry if I contributed to that. I just don't get how it's hard to understand that we prefer the free thing.

Legend Of Kay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry if I come off as rude, I'm just confused as to how a lot of SX OS users treat everyone else like they're completely insane for using anything other than SX OS.

You mean groups like Atmosphere? Of course not, because it'll be free.

It still baffles me that SX OS users are surprised when we say we like free stuff better. :P

I know everyone uses this example, but it's like Gateway: it was awesome when it was the only thing we had; sucked once we had Pasta for free and they still thought it would be a good idea to come back with Sky3DS. Not even mentioning the part back when they were bricking stuff (and didn't even do it right, bricking even when using their own products). I think you can see the comparison I'm making.

Look, I understand that it costs money to make the parts that are the modchip, and I understand that because they want us to have it, that means we have to sort of "reimburse" them for those parts. Once someone else, however, finds a software exploit, or holy jeez even a hardmod that doesn't require buying something external, I hope THAT is when TX gives up with their thing that costs money and starts working on stuff that utilizes the free thing. Unfortunately (given their past M.O.) I don't think they're going to do that, at least not for free.

And you know what? I don't even really have anything against TX. I wish them the best. I just hope that they understand that people like me are flippin greedy and stingy, and if there's a free method that gets us what we want, why in heckin frick would any of us be like "oh ill spend actual money on this thing over here instead?"

Again, I'm aware that many, many a gbatemp thread have begun with a simple question and ended with three people dead, so I'm sorry if I contributed to that. I just don't get how it's hard to understand that we prefer the free thing.
Most sx users don’t give the slightest what cfw you choose to use. We don’t care. It’s the free cfw users who come into every sx thread looking to start fights, insult sx users, insult the sx product etc etc and then sx users give it back in the same threads and suddenly it’s just the sx users that are bad? Lmao

LittlestCube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not saying that every SX OS user is disagreeable. I'm not even saying that most of them are disagreeable. I'm also not saying that the atmosphere users don't have their fair share of crazies either. I'm just saying that there are more TX users that take this stance that I would have expected, and I was hoping someone would give me clarification (polite clarification, mind you) but I wasn't sure if anyone would.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not saying that every SX OS user is disagreeable. I'm not even saying that most of them are disagreeable. I'm also not saying that the atmosphere users don't have their fair share of crazies either. I'm just saying that there are more TX users that take this stance that I would have expected, and I was hoping someone would give me clarification (polite clarification, mind you) but I wasn't sure if anyone would.

go and find any Atmos thread on here and see if any SX fanboys have filled the thread up, now look at this SX thread or any other SX thread and see how many Atmos fanyboys have filled that thread up.

let me know what you find :)

Reactions: Josshy0125

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up