TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

Legend Of Kay

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
go and find any Atmos thread on here and see if any SX fanboys have filled the thread up, now look at this SX thread or any other SX thread and see how many Atmos fanyboys have filled that thread up.

let me know what you find :)
Exactly @LittlestCube its not even comparable. Check any non sx based post and see if it’s anything like an sx based post.

Let me save you The time.

it won’t be.

Reactions: Josshy0125

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I come off as rude, I'm just confused as to how a lot of SX OS users treat everyone else like they're completely insane for using anything other than SX OS.

You mean groups like Atmosphere? Of course not, because it'll be free.

It still baffles me that SX OS users are surprised when we say we like free stuff better. :P

And you know what? I don't even really have anything against TX. I wish them the best. I just hope that they understand that people like me are flippin greedy and stingy, and if there's a free method that gets us what we want, why in heckin frick would any of us be like "oh ill spend actual money on this thing over here instead?"

Again, I'm aware that many, many a gbatemp thread have begun with a simple question and ended with three people dead, so I'm sorry if I contributed to that. I just don't get how it's hard to understand that we prefer the free thing.

its not that sx users give a toss about you liking the free option, its when the atmos users come here slating and bashing sx just because they have the free option - take this new product, instantly the sx haters calling it bs, feeding their angry little fanboy monkey any excuse to justify their hate.

one in particular instantly called it fake because the (may i add) reseller (not sx directly) had no images or proof of said product that is still in development, no matter what you try say these fanboys will blatantly ignore anything you tell them.

as of now theyre hating the new product, when no one else has managed to do anything for the new models, the hate is simply because these tight stingy tw@ts are the type that expect everything to be handed to them for free, just because these folk are tight stingy arses, does not merit the hate over a paid product.

i use both and i wouldnt say atmos was better than sx os, in fact i find sx os better and easier looking at the end user point of view.

and lastly again, its not we find it hard to understand you like the free option, actually if you read the posts, youll find its the oterh way round, we couldnt care if you go for the free option.

like another user put it, you dont find sx users bashing atmos in atmos threads, yet you find atmos users in sx threads bitching.

take this as an example

Calyptor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Theoretically this should work on switchs that have been "patched" after they have been sent in for repairs correct?

D

Deleted User

That's a really great news! I've just bought online from someone announcing it as "HAC 001 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)" but it is actually the version HAC-001(-01). I was about to return it to the seller, but now I think I will wait, because I would have the best of the 2 versions: better battery and hackable!

Reactions: matias3ds

Ace001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TX > all other solutions. Accept it, embrace it, deal with it.

Never have regret purchasing from them. While many under the sun would endlessly rag on these guys they're responsive with updates. Zero issues with the product as well.

Accept it, embrace it, deal with it.

Reactions: Josshy0125

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1