TX Releases SX OS v2.9.4 Beta - Now Supports v9.2.0 Firmware

Yesterday, Nintendo released their Switch firmware v9.2.0.
SXOS294.png

Today, Team-Xecuter has already updated their SX OS, so with the latest release of v2.9.4 BETA, you can now enjoy running the latest Switch firmware also.
We didn't want to keep you waiting, so today we bring you support for this update in SX OS v2.9.4!

That's all we have for today!

SX OS v2.9.4 beta is now available on our website or through the online updater built into SX OS.

Stay tuned for more SX OS and SX Core news!
Remember for full support and to hangout with follow SX OS users, please sign-up to their Official TX Chat Server :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still see 2.9.2 and 2.9.3 on their website only so far, even though ti says they updated the website. Maybe I'm rushing things.

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I haven't touch my Switch since months, if I updated old fw emunad by choi it also flash auto-rcm to nand or only to emunand, I do not wanna install it to my nand - since this problems with reboot to rcm. Or maybe TX added sth like reboot to payload to turn off menu? Thanks for any info :)

bigdom89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm personally going to wait until someone can confirm that updating with CHOI NX doesn't break or brick the switch

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm personally going to wait until someone can confirm that updating with CHOI NX doesn't break or brick the switch

Good idea, I'm actually not going to update for several weeks until a game requires it. But I like to have the updated downloaded and the new version downloaded. It's not necessary really but just do.

bigdom89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good idea, I'm actually not going to update for several weeks until a game requires it. But I like to have the updated downloaded and the new version downloaded. It's not necessary really but just do.
Same here so hopefully it gets figured out before The DLC for SWSH, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX, or Animal Crossing all become available!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It doesnt
Just so everyone that may read this is clear. You have throughly tested that it does not have any underlying problems with compatibly??

Reactions: MarkDarkness

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
autoloader still work, or do we have to wait for that to be updated as well?
Auto loader still works you have to delete your themes again and reinstall but everything works as it did on firmware 9.1.0 sxos 2.9.3. Still the xci online freeze is present @garyopa man in the fault! When will it be fixed!!

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: callmebob

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.