TX Demos SX OS v3.0.0 Running On Switch Lite

In their Happy Holidays Greeting Today, TX Dropped a Bombshell of a Teaser Video
SXLITE.png

Never say Impossible, as it seems Team-Xecuter has done the impossible, as their Happy Holidays Greeting comes with a jaw-dropping video! :)
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!
YouTube Video Removed, watch this alt. mirror instead: --> https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xT9Zy7FN2tK/

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa,

Skirlez

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
1) I absolutely do know how to use atmosphere. You're just assuming I don't because it's a glitchy mess, and you're trying to blame a lack of intelligence on my part. I know what the fuck I'm doing. It has far more bugs, and that's a fact. Shut the fuck up if you're going to be an asshole.
2) SX has malware? Yup. I'm done. You're speaking out of your ass, you biased fuck.

You fucking biased idiot. Hate SX because they seemingly "steal code" fine. But once you start making up stories to fit your bias (which is EXACTLY what trump supporters do...) you're not worth arguing with.

You're an ignorant, fooling biased moron. Fuck off. You can't argue with logic. Only bias and ignorance. Just like a Trump supporter. Your'e so stupid. We're done.
3 things:
1. TX used to have bricking code.
2. I hate to bring this up, but TX did not "seemingly" steal" code. They 100% did "steal" code, iirc 2 times.
Proof for these are in hexkyz's twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/hexkyz
3. You didn't set up atmosphere correctly. All your problems seem to come while installing games so I suspect you used incorrect sigpatches for your booting method.
I never saw Atmosphere crash on it's own, make me reinstall games and such... You 100% did not set it up right.
And also will you stop bringing politics into this?

Last edited by Skirlez,

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So it's ok for you to come to an SX thread and call people fanboys just because they use SX and are involved in this thread, but it's not ok for an SX user to tell another person in here to get out side more? Yup, way to solve the problem.....

Yep, it's okay because it is an accurate description. I'll stop calling certain supporters of Team-Xecuter fanboys when they stop acting like fanboys. Not addressing certain points and moving the goalposts are examples of fanboy behavior.

I am pretty sure that's not how it happened haha, but I am sure all the Atmo white knights will be ok with all the reverse engineering of the TX mod chip and stealing it to make clones. Cause 2 wrongs make a right.....

That's not exactly the same situation. There is nothing wrong with reverse-engineering a mod chip to figure out the exploit being used, and releasing your own version of it. You would have a point if they used any Team-Xecuter code without their permission. Why anyone would want to steal and sell code from a group whose product was once proven to be malware is beyond me, however...

How many SX users have stopped using it because of these posts :unsure:

I don't know. How many?

True, i have account on Xecuter forums because of this morons flood TX threads - when you wanna ask sth technical it is impossible. I do not seen any TX knights wanna ride their threads with ideology...

I don't see too many of these type of posts in threads where people are asking for help with setting up SX OS, etc. These types of posts only really pop up in these threads that @garyopa posts, advertising his website.

Regardless of your drama, they will be releasing this and people will buy it. It's not the end of the world.

I hope they do release it. It will be the first original and useful thing that they have contributed to the Switch hacking scene.

Again, you're still doing it. You're dodging points, making irrelevant commentary, changing the "issue" and the subject, and trying to distract.

Says the guy who keeps bringing up Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Trump supporters etc. in a thread about a Switch Lite hack...

22pw17.jpg

Malware? Lmao. Please explain.

It was once proven to be malware, although I don't believe that there is any proof of it falling into that category now. But you already knew that, didn't you?

thewannacryguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
He cant. Hes making shit up just to soothe his ignorant bias. He simply hates SX and has a hate boner for it. You wont get any real logic or fact from him... he'll only make shit up and lash out against SX, without fact, or supporting evidence, and he'll only do so out of hatred. Hes a fool.
I think my advice will fall on deaf ears but I will say it anyway.

These uncilvilised posts are not winning you any arguments; you have become the site jester. You should delete your blog roll, untick all the boxes under "People Who May..." in your privacy settings, request to be suspended for at least a month and use your free time to see a qualified therapist.

Last edited by thewannacryguy,

bbsan2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, I did not read more than the last 4 pages, as I‘m tired of reading flame wars over and over again.
We had this with the PSP, PS3 and probably many more (including those discussions about clone modchips for the PS2).

Can somebody tell me, if any technical information yet came out? If they are saying it can be used solderless in a 2019 switch - could it be possible that it is another RCM-like exploit?

Obviously the Switch Lite doesn‘t have JCs, so I guess a bridge must be soldered to trigger rcm

Reactions: semzorro

semzorro

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Sorry, I did not read more than the last 4 pages, as I‘m tired of reading flame wars over and over again.
We had this with the PSP, PS3 and probably many more (including those discussions about clone modchips for the PS2).

Can somebody tell me, if any technical information yet came out? If they are saying it can be used solderless in a 2019 switch - could it be possible that it is another RCM-like exploit?

Obviously the Switch Lite doesn‘t have JCs, so I guess a bridge must be soldered to trigger rcm
Me too

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be buying me a switch light next month!!! I hope this is a chip of some kind as I think this will help from recovering from bricks better then a softmod.

SXAintSoBad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Never thought it'd get to the point of adding an SX supporter to my Ignore list, but there you go.

From my purely selfish point of view, if this TX product is real and if it is an untethered coldboot solution (not an AutoRCM solution) then it will indeed be superior to Atmosphere from a convenience point of view and I will happily pay TX for it.

If/when Atmosphere or equivalent again becomes a superior solution, then I will go back to Atmosphere.

It would, however, be even nicer if the TX solution allowed you to coldboot your choice of CFW.

Last edited by SXAintSoBad,

DeareN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm ready to buy a Mariko unit (my first switch ever) but I didn't see any news about the Mariko models. Should I be worried?
The pre-orders from some eshops are still running for the mariko units?

Thekidpash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Demonstrated modchip on lite is expected to work on all switch models hence you can consider buying a Mariko. However we have no idea what they meant by early 2020, might be tomorrow or 3 months later.

Reactions: DeareN and semzorro

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm ready to buy a Mariko unit (my first switch ever) but I didn't see any news about the Mariko models. Should I be worried?
The pre-orders from some eshops are still running for the mariko units?
I don't think any preorders have started yet
the mariko version will come 1st and switch lite will come later on

Last edited by weatMod,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the main reason you find atmos fans bashing sx, is the same old that we have seen.

when a paid product is the only option, everyone loves it.

when a free option comes, the freeloaders then start bashing the paid for service.

then we see them when a new system comes out, begging for hacks, failing to grasp the hackers that do this will want a form of payment for the work, and when the web is full of dicks basically slagging them off, why bother.

weve seen the haters bash this, instantly call it fake, and still see them now even when theyve shown sx running on a console that no one has yet been able to hack.

now the question is, is the hate because they now have to pay if they want to use it on the newer models.

not sure if sx will block the ability to boot your own payloads, so if like now, these guys should be grateful that sx have made it possible to run atmos on newer models.

saishowaguu2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread proves that each time there is some kind of "announcement", it's the same back and forth as always.

As I've said before, TX have done some questionable things in the past. However, my question is:

If this time it turns out that they've done something unique (in the sense that no one else has yet released something like this), will the community then give other groups the same negative treatment they give TX if other groups suddenly start releasing similar hardware/software mods (or mods based on the same method)?

Reactions: Josshy0125

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: