TX Announce Preorders for SX CORE and SX LITE

Team-Xecuter has announced that pre-orders are starting TODAY for their new Switch mod-chips.

SX-Core-PreOrders.png

We even get a extra treat, finally a clear picture of their SX LITE installed in a Switch Lite motherboard, as you can see in the photo above, and also the pricing is only $45.95 and includes their SX OS license, but you can use other CFW as well, and looks like the selected testers will finally be getting their units by end of next week, so lots of good news all around! :)
First of all, we hope you and your families are safe and healthy during this global pandemic that has hit our civilization hard.

We got many questions about the current status of our new products, and after many hurdles we are excited to announce we will be opening up preorders for our SX Core and SX Lite products starting today.

Just like the SX Pro, the retail price for the SX Core and SX Lite is currently fixed at $45.95 and comes with a free SX OS License (although you are free to not use SX OS, of course).

All distributors and vendors will start taking preorders in the next hours/days. We want to give you this heads up to give everyone an equal opportunity to be among the first to receive their retail copy of the next generation of Team Xecuter's finest products for your beloved Switch consoles!

Those of you who were selected for the private beta (you know who you are!) should get their review units shipped towards the end of next week. After their sanity check and feedback are in we will ramp up production and strive to deliver the retail preorders around the end of April.
So for now, the wait is finally almost over, we can now starting ordering our modchips, and soon we will see first-hand feedback from selected testers that will be getting their units soon, so stay tuned for more news soon!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: photo corrected, its switch Lite.

zero66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That'd be great. Was in the process of buying unpatched unit with messed up charge port. Think ill hold out and possibly buy a new one

semzorro

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
new to switch scene. Does this mean all switches will be hackable now including patched versions?
As TX said this chip will not only allow to hack mariko/lite switch(currently unhackable) but to have any cfw on it (not only sx os that some people do not like ) .
Also they said that any firmware will do (from 1.0.0 to 10.0.0)

Reactions: zero66

Capteren

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
As TX said this chip will not only allow to hack mariko/lite switch(currently unhackable) but to have any cfw on it (not only sx os that some people do not like ) .
Also they said that any firmware will do (from 1.0.0 to 10.0.0)
what about 10.0.1 ;-;

SkyStruck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe that is the reason why TX not telling anything about chip . Othervise their product will be outdated before release (Nintendo can fix this exploit) .

How is there an exploit on a hardware level or better said, how do you know for sure? Perhaps it's redirecting a datastream (bypassing security checks) or altering it (injecting false positives) - I'd suspect that's a tad bit difficult, then again I don't know jack about this :)

semzorro

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
How is there an exploit on a hardware level or better said, how do you know for sure? Perhaps it's redirecting a datastream (bypassing security checks) or altering it (injecting false positives) - I'd suspect that's a tad bit difficult, then again I don't know jack about this
What do you mean by this ? I understand that this situation when we dont know anything about the chip (even installation) is quite bad. I am just trying to speculate why they are telling us nothing. My current theory is that they try to lower possibility of two things : Nintendo fixing this exploit and other people copying this exploit and selling it for us cheapier or (if it is possible) giving it for free . They are trying to make more money of their discovery (which is kinda understandable but not so good for us) . I am just speculating about this theme while waiting for this chip to release .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All we know for sure is that :
this chip exist
it works ( they showed a cfw running on switch lite )
and that's all
quite not much :(
other info they gave to us has no proofs by now

Reactions: zero66 and xadra

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What do you mean by this ? I understand that this situation when we dont know anything about the chip (even installation) is quite bad. I am just trying to speculate why they are telling us nothing. My current theory is that they try to lower possibility of two things : Nintendo fixing this exploit and other people copying this exploit and selling it for us cheapier or (if it is possible) giving it for free . They are trying to make more money of their discovery (which is kinda understandable but not so good for us) . I am just speculating about this theme while waiting for this chip to release .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All we know for sure is that :
this chip exist
it works ( they showed a cfw running on switch lite )
and that's all
quite not much :(
other info they gave to us has no proofs by now
Also remeber that the first badge of pre orders has been sold out , theres no motive tu rush . Maybe when the second or third badge of pre orders get sold out they will realease more info , or send all the chips together at once .

Reactions: semzorro

semzorro

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Also remeber that the first badge of pre orders has been sold out , theres no motive tu rush . Maybe when the second or third badge of pre orders get sold out they will realease more info , or send all the chips together at once .
When it was sold actually? I preordered it but dont know am I in the first wave to recieve this chip :(

D

Deleted User

I'm sure guides, tutorials and all info will be public soon. May is here and testers should be getting their samples in soon. I only ordered one of each but have many customers that ordered from both batches.

Reactions: weatMod and zero66

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu