Hacking Twin Snakes, How would I run it on a modded wii?

FoulPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish to run the Twin Snakes on my Modded Wii, It's obviously a gamecube game, is there a sepecial way to burning gamecube games? Anything in particular I need to do? Responds appreciated, thanks.

ALSO: I'm a PAL user and I can only find the NTSC version, anyone know if this will work?

JALsnipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use your original NTSC copy with the GC freeloader.

That is, assuming you AREN'T A PIRATE, and have the actual disc and just made a CD image of it. Burn the .ISO at lowest speed onto a normal DVD-R and it should boot normally on your moded wii. Check the compatibility of The Twin Snakes with your mod chip through google.

TSPhoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
I find burning at 2x tends to hurt more than it helps. I recommend half of the max speed the disc will take personally, I've had much higher success in that band.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
FoulPlay said:
ALSO: I'm a PAL user and I can only find the NTSC version, anyone know if this will work?
You'll need to boot it through GCOS, since the GC Freeloader does not work on the Wii
lecture.gif

FoulPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vater Unser said:
FoulPlay said:
You'll need to boot it through GCOS, since the GC Freeloader does not work on the Wii
lecture.gif

Thanks.
This is what I wanted to know as I don't have the freeloader. And, ARRRR, I can't find this game anywhere under £40 so, I guess I am a pirate... >_

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FoulPlay said:
Vater Unser said:
FoulPlay said:
lecture.gif

Thanks.
This is what I wanted to know as I don't have the freeloader. And, ARRRR, I can't find this game anywhere under £40 so, I guess I am a pirate... >_<
if your console is modded, and you've got a version of the game, why not boot it normally?? I don't get it
tongue.gif
Wiikey for example has 100% regionfree compatibility for PAL wii's!

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
Weird I have a NTSC copy of Twin Snakes and I 4got to use freeloader but it ran perfectly well. Although the only problem was I was using a HDTV which gave me a blurry screen. Try it without freeloader it should work. MINE DID, TRUST ME.

JALsnipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vater Unser said:
FoulPlay said:
lecture.gif

You're wrong. I have the SD Media Launcher for GC and it doubles as Freeloader. I can boot it fine. Datel fixed their discs.

From the Datel website:
Compatibility with Nintendo Wii

Freeloader, Action Replay and SD Media Launcher have all been updated to be 100% compatible with the Wii running any firmware version. As the manufacturer we carry only the latest stock which is guaranteed to work with your Wii.

Owned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Are there any admins? I accidentally entered my birthday in wrong.