tv box manhunt 2 psp iso can i play it on installed pspps gold yuzu please help

krzys4x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
so I bought tv box h96 max 4/64 can I play manhunt 2 psp iso on it including xbox360 pad ds 4 ds 3

can I set path rom fatx usb like retroarch I have all best roms psp or wii wiuu vita 3k srtream pc stream moonlight any tried please help

Last edited by krzys4x,
  • Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

krzys4x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
thanx

Post automatically merged:

I took out old sd card from old tv box 1gb ram and I will format 4 another 64gb in new one
2023-12-12_15.33.04.jpg

Last edited by krzys4x,

krzys4x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
wifi not connecting tv box its showing but after written corecct pass notr connecting returned waiting for refund

I buyed tv box hk1 rbox 4/128 android 13 I will try it if no wifi I will connect by cross over 7.5 m cable just buyed

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ones with to RK chips are old & sucks, the ones with Amlogic are decent for the price.
wifi not connecting tv box its showing but after written corecct pass notr connecting
The wifi has to be close btw, not necessarily in the same room but not in a different floor. Unless there's some issue with your unit and/ or in that specific model.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingston sucks, their SDs, USBs & SSDs are all shite, best to just avoid imho. if they don't crap on you, you'd still have the abismal R&W speeds to deal with.

Reactions: BigOnYa

krzys4x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
xsx retail psp isos are blocked only have atleast ps2 iso wii iso but wii retail on xsx sux cod very laggy on pc ?I only play fps like cod bf or new games

on 10 january 2024 I will get transpeed 4/128 amlogic s905x4 (compatibile with emuelec dtb)1000mb lan tv box) but tomorow I will get micro sd 512gb and maybe on tuesday patchcord 7.5 m cable j45 cross over

Last edited by krzys4x,

krzys4x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am waiting 4 tv box transpeed amlogic x 4 4gb ram 128gb rom tv box 2 gamepads ps3 android red dragon wired and switch data frog wireless and cable audio jack 5m from china cn

can i install 512gb sd card san disk on it I mean I buyed 4 emuelec I have all roms all systems even dreamcast 80gb n64 10gb 1000 roms c64 50000 atarari 800 and all roms btw my dolphin retail xbpox series x still working I played cod kirby but its earellier verion of it I cant jump play further on far cry vengeance but on I play it on pc like rpcs3 even killzone 3 2 uncharted kb with mouse

f874cb2d4d2c9d0c930bd7ef4b3a.jpg
Przechwytywanie dtafrog switch aliexpress pad.JPG
Przechwytywanie tv box transpeed x4 amlogic super.JPG

I think i will get them on 23 january 2024

Last edited by krzys4x,
Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ NIntendo pretty much has to release a new console by next year in order to keep making moneys imo
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.
    +1
    they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid prime 4 to the next console because by now it has been quite a while and there's no release date scheduled yet
    lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get nailed with dmca by tomorrow
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less?
    :rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped
    for $200? rofl.
    well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the current gen they can probably easily just slap it onto a next gen cart and call it good :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The switch was about 350 in 2017
  • Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0:
    mabe where you live
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will launch globally on March 3, 2017 for $299.99—earlier than some had expected at the price many suspected. https://time.com/4632820/nintendo-switch-nx/
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The NES launched at like 250 and the rob and light gun kit was like 350 or something
    I was near the test market for the NES and man did it make my 2600 look like ass lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory
    next system rumored to launch at $400
    but I don't really believe any rumors yet
    need to have official info from N
    The 3DO and Neo Geo where like 700 bucks hmm the PS3 was stupid expensive at launch lol
    But at least the PS3 was only 500 for the cheapest one at launch
    My opinion is that 199.99 is the sweet spot but that spot is long gone lol
    Just played some Micheal Jackson Moonwalker.... Those poor parents trying desperately to protect their children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it