Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

123123sora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried for like 12 hours now getting this to work and i'm becoming tired of it. Every time i try to run kexploit31 from my wii u it's just a black screen on the TV and a black screen with the bottom part of the video player on the gamepad, and it's frozen and i have to hard reset.

the kernel exploit from loadiine.ovh seems to work but I can't run SDCafiine with it so it's useless.

All i want to do is to be able to use SDCafiine...

JorgeSalgado

Trophies
XP
Last edited by JorgeSalgado,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
anyone got star fox zero to work ? i have the US version and when i loaded it up i got a DSI exception error with a list of dialogue.

btw. i deleted the 'French(Canada)" folder from content/sound/stream. i dont know if that has caused the error though.
and in the loadiine compatibility list, it mentions something about having to modify the 'data001' cpk file, but i have no idea how to do it, is there a modified version of that file maybe shared somewhere, or could someone pm it to me?

thanks!

Hey guys! I asked before but I wanna be 100% sure so decided to double check: do you think a sd card with a 45mb rate (like this one https://www.radiopopular.pt/catalogo/detalhesproduto.php?idprod=46105#.VypjnfkrLIU) will do well on loading times? Or something better would be recommended?

The bigger the speed, the better the loading times?

any legit class10 should be fine in terms of loading speeds! :)

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OP instructions worked perfect for me, first try!

I had a wireless router laying around, so I set that up as a standalone network (no internet), connected to it with my Wii U, and connected with a simple Win7 machine.

HaxServer loaded right up, browsed to my local machine np, Kexsploit10 worked first try, then Loadiine GX2 worked first try. Loaded up Captain Toad Treasure Tracker no problem. :D

Thanks all Devs, and OP for tutorial!

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Hexer

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Hi, my test is 50:50.

1. was used local HaxServer
2. Illuminate screen works perfect
3. run loadiine works perfect
4. Cave game runned and works

but after wiiu was restarted then illuminate screen dont work and loadiine every time show "rat run"... cookies deleted etc. but still same... then i am reset browser to default and again one time works... :)

WiiU 5.5.0E

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I dont know about Wifi SD cards, but this happened to me as well. I fixed it by clearing my cookies and delete the browser save data and trying again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes. Use Run > CMD and then:

cd c:\kekploit
java -jar haxserver.jar
Oh...

Safo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does the Illuminatti site run Kexploit10?

I'm trying to get these steps to work but I always freeze trying to launch kexploit10
Now, I haven't tested on a physical or eShop copy of the game, but from what I did above and from what MiMiCAX typed in the OP, this may work (or not):
  1. Run the kexploit (http://http://<your ip address>/hax?kexploit31) (or kexploit10).
  2. Run tcpgecko payload (http://<your ip address>/hax?tcpgecko).
  3. Run the game. (Disc or eShop)
  4. Enjoy using XCXGecko.
Anyway, the method for Loadiine GX2 is what worked for me. I'm sure there's someone who can make a better tutorial than I can. For now, this is all I can find out.

Rak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone is as lazy as me and couldn't be bothered to open the cmd and typing the command every time you want to run the server. You should make a small bat file that does it for you:
1. Create a new text file on your desktop.
2. Edit it with something like this (keep in mind that after the cd you should put the folder path of the place you unzipped the server to):

cd C:\kexploit\AtLongLast
java -jar HaxServer.jar

3. Change the extension from .txt to .bat
4. Double click it.
5. ?
6. Profit.

If this was too obvious or already stated by someone else, I'm sorry. I just thought it could be useful for someone.

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like so many other people in this thread that nobody has responded to(i read all 37 pages), I too am getting the "Error Code 112-2903" displayed on the wiiupad 100% of the time when trying this. If i use http://loadiine.ovh/ it works fine. But I'm more concerned with getting this to run from the haxserver. If anyone has encountered the "Code 112-2903" and somehow gotten passed it, I'd greatly appreciate any advice youve got. (and clearing cookies does nothing, and port 80 is fine) Thanks again!

Reactions: ToolerMaan

DatMinish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm confused. The exploit works just fine on my Wii U but Homebrew Launcher keeps looping when I try to open it (it redirects me back to the original screen), and loadiine isn't even there, even though I have it on my SD card. Is there anything I can do?

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Am I the only one who gets frustrated when this happens. 30 minutes to 1 hour trying to get the Kexploit working. Finally works. YES! (Attempts to launch Loadiine but crashes) NOOOOO!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.