Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Damn it. I'm trying to load Homebrew Launcher, and only ONCE I got kexploit31 to load up, and then of course I got Race Attack fail. And now each and every time my Wii U (USA one) crashes.

derthomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You make a folder for it and link it from the index.html like with all the other homebrews. For example, look at this tutorial:

What exactly do I link? I tried all the payloadsxxx.html but it only gives me a blank screen. the kernel exploit ran successfully tho

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
of course.
Well. That's strange.
I'm using an EUR console on the latest firmware and it runs for me all the time.
Just to make sure, recheck the files you downloaded from this guide and make sure your loodiine gx2 is in a folder with the same name inside the apps folder.

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Try it with kexploit10.
*20 tries later* Nope, on kexploit10 it also crashes. Basically, I load it from a bookmark, when I do my TV goes black, while the gamepad displays either very slightly loaded webpage (progress bar just covering 192. part of url) or a fully loaded page. and that's it.

alive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have an eur console. I get race attack when I try to launch homebrew, but I can launch loadiine directly and start my games.

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
Well. That's strange.
I'm using an EUR console on the latest firmware and it runs for me all the time.
Just to make sure, recheck the files you downloaded from this guide and make sure your loodiine gx2 is in a folder with the same name inside the apps folder.

Same here. EUR, works every time.

Aternel

Trophies
XP
Country
Race attack everytime. Does the DNS interfere with the hack ? like, do I need to select the automatic obtention, or can I input a custom one ?

Legendary Super

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I'm far too tired to keep trying to get my Smash mods to work but I got everything else working EXCEPT SDCafiine_server.exe WON'T load ever. It literally flickers on and off every time I try so I MUST be doing something wrong. I can get the Wii U end of the exploit to work, but I'm stumped on the PC end of things. I'm very sure I got my files on the SD card placed correctly.

Is there anyone here that got SDCafiine successfully running that could help me out? I wanna surprise my friends with this pretty bad.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here is what I have
www511.PNG

kerne;.PNG

Capture.PNG

loadliine.PNG

payload.PNG

) copy these contents to your WWW (hosting) folder

2) There are pre-compiled MP4s already inside, but I sent my pre-configured wiiuhaxx compiler
stuff alongside them anyway... (just change wiiuhaxx_common_cfg.php if you ever want to compile
other payloads.)

3) In the 550AppsStarterPack.zip I already sent you, copy all of the apps to wiiu/apps/
on your SD card.

3) Pop the SD card into the Wii U, Get onto the web browser, and onto the self-hosting page.

4) run kexploit4Loadiine.mp4.

5) go back into the browser and run Loadiine.mp4

is what i have to do. Now. How do I get it to run the homebrew launcher instead of keksploit?

opa334

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
b1. You want to load homebrew, so we'll load up Kernel31 payload first. Clear your cookies, and input the URL: http://192.168.XXX.XXX/hax?kexploit31 (Note that XXX is whatever you got from ipconfig).
a2. You will see the hack load.
a3. It will return you to your the home menu, go back in the web browser and type: http://192.168.XXX.XXX/hax?launcher
That's wrong, you will need Kernel10 for both the homebrew launcher and loadiine, otherwise the homebrew launcher will try to execute the old race attack exploit and will fail doing so^^

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heck, if the kernel exploit is freezing or it never maps the address we want that means my timing is off, I only tested it on mine :\
You notice how it goes thru the steps really really fast, timing is set kinda short so I probably need to have it wait longer after IM_Close and we start the thread
I'll also make better tutorials and investigate some stuff finally, threw those videos together as best I could lmao

Last edited by NWPlayer123,

TreZc0_

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah it seems to be more stable to use just Kernel10 for both Launcher and Loadiine (and, probably not as interesting for anyone here except for me, also for Saviine and stuff).

Btw: wanted to say thanks to you dev guys. I know the way this got leaked is totally dumb and actually not good for the scene (cause from my experience leaks are good on shortterms but always hurt a scene in the end), but this doesn't take anything away from the work you guys (and gals ;) ) put it to make it happen. Thanks a bunch!

Last edited by TreZc0_,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!