Homebrew Trying to get Homebrew on 9.9.0

XeonZephos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get the homebrew launcher, and I have the youtube, but it's not on the latest version so I am unable to run TubeHax. I was wondering if there was another way of getting the homebrew launcher. I have tried to launch HBL through BrowserHax but it doesn't work because I get an error saying to check my network enviroment or to try again later with the use of a DNS. And without the use of a DNS it says that I have to update my system to access the Internet.

Should I update my system to the latest version and get cubicninja (does NinjHax work on the latest ver?)

GBAFail

Smell my finger.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get the homebrew launcher, and I have the youtube, but it's not on the latest version so I am unable to run TubeHax. I was wondering if there was another way of getting the homebrew launcher. I have tried to launch HBL through BrowserHax but it doesn't work because I get an error saying to check my network enviroment or to try again later with the use of a DNS. And without the use of a DNS it says that I have to update my system to access the Internet.

Should I update my system to the latest version and get cubicninja (does NinjHax work on the latest ver?)
Tubehax has been patched for over a year. That's your problem. Lol.

MlgPro

Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

U tried installing the older version of youtube via cia

MlgPro

Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Try that new broswer hax trick where you change the date

MlgPro

Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

AND DONT UPDATE ITS BAD TO UPDATE BROSERHAX NOR MENUHAX WORKS OON THE LATEST FIRMWARE.

Reactions: GBAFail

XeonZephos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by XeonZephos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat