Homebrew Trying to get Homebrew on 9.9.0

  • Thread starter Thread starter XeonZephos
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,849
  • Replies Replies 36

XeonZephos

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
91
Reaction score
4
Trophies
0
Age
26
XP
126
Country
United States
I've been trying to get the homebrew launcher, and I have the youtube, but it's not on the latest version so I am unable to run TubeHax. I was wondering if there was another way of getting the homebrew launcher. I have tried to launch HBL through BrowserHax but it doesn't work because I get an error saying to check my network enviroment or to try again later with the use of a DNS. And without the use of a DNS it says that I have to update my system to access the Internet.

Should I update my system to the latest version and get cubicninja (does NinjHax work on the latest ver?)
 
I've been trying to get the homebrew launcher, and I have the youtube, but it's not on the latest version so I am unable to run TubeHax. I was wondering if there was another way of getting the homebrew launcher. I have tried to launch HBL through BrowserHax but it doesn't work because I get an error saying to check my network enviroment or to try again later with the use of a DNS. And without the use of a DNS it says that I have to update my system to access the Internet.

Should I update my system to the latest version and get cubicninja (does NinjHax work on the latest ver?)
Tubehax has been patched for over a year. That's your problem. Lol.
 
I've been trying to get the homebrew launcher, and I have the youtube, but it's not on the latest version so I am unable to run TubeHax. I was wondering if there was another way of getting the homebrew launcher. I have tried to launch HBL through BrowserHax but it doesn't work because I get an error saying to check my network enviroment or to try again later with the use of a DNS. And without the use of a DNS it says that I have to update my system to access the Internet.

Should I update my system to the latest version and get cubicninja (does NinjHax work on the latest ver?)
U tried installing the older version of youtube via cia
 
I've been trying to get the homebrew launcher, and I have the youtube, but it's not on the latest version so I am unable to run TubeHax. I was wondering if there was another way of getting the homebrew launcher. I have tried to launch HBL through BrowserHax but it doesn't work because I get an error saying to check my network enviroment or to try again later with the use of a DNS. And without the use of a DNS it says that I have to update my system to access the Internet.

Should I update my system to the latest version and get cubicninja (does NinjHax work on the latest ver?)
Try that new broswer hax trick where you change the date
 
I've been trying to get the homebrew launcher, and I have the youtube, but it's not on the latest version so I am unable to run TubeHax. I was wondering if there was another way of getting the homebrew launcher. I have tried to launch HBL through BrowserHax but it doesn't work because I get an error saying to check my network enviroment or to try again later with the use of a DNS. And without the use of a DNS it says that I have to update my system to access the Internet.

Should I update my system to the latest version and get cubicninja (does NinjHax work on the latest ver?)
AND DONT UPDATE ITS BAD TO UPDATE BROSERHAX NOR MENUHAX WORKS OON THE LATEST FIRMWARE.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GBAFail
Last edited by XeonZephos,

Site & Scene News