ウッーウッーウマ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Truth is, I’m just not sure of too much of anything; the music continues and clouds my head forever more, but for what purpose and to what end? Why do we let such things affect us so much, other people and works of art; both have tongues but not much to say but we make rules and go to war over their messages and truth is, the truth of the situation is exactly as was pre-described: life for some reason has jumped the shark and here I we sit all listening to a sad song of some sort but some crying more than others, why? Is there meaning in the meaningless, as daily events seem to indicate so well through the news and art and songs and tongues but what is the message exactly to stop war, to stop hearts to stop minds maybe all of these things, maybe the enemy isn’t them its us maybe its me you them, we, we all love so much ourselves but what about each other, then again even acts of selflessness are based in selfishness but why must you and I always be so cynical about art, and life and their messages as we sit in the dark listening to slow songs contemplating that which was never there to contemplate in the first place truth is we’d all be nothing without everyone them without us without me yet people and I get to thinking we don’t make a difference when ours and your logic always seem to state otherwise but whose to say that is it, that its stone, infallible but royal nonesuch, 3 days and we skip town it seems there isn’t a brave man amongst us. The truth is, you know, no one has the courage to stand out.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Not emo? Darn that means I cant use my new picture...

emogp3.jpg

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
its = possessive, it's = it is
i would change amongst to 'among'

Good emotion, nice flow, very thought provoking. Double check your work and you'll do very nicely in this class. 98/100 A+

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm listening to last.fm/tag/love ... If only I had the courage to stand up for myself!
tongue.gif
Oh well, I've got a product description to write and a few game reviews to think about. I also have to finish Hotel Dusk. THEN I can worry about writing that love letter...
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative