Hardware To all the people bitching about the Switch problems.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most childish argument ever: ''Game over! I have better things to do like playing my awesome switch!"
Bonus point: he said it twice :P

Its cold out there, i hope the next snow will arrive soon! It snowed this morning but i think the next one is more around monday :(
I love snow, snow is fun.
i dont know where's your dad, but i cant wait any longer..and Lucille, she is starving! ..Carl, pass the rolls.. ...??...PLEASE!...

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here's a pic of NES I got when i was a kid and a Wii taken on 2013 and still works till now and looks much worst.. especially the wii. Been played abused as hell and do not need to be handled like a new born infant.

I also abused all my other consoles and all works fine

WTF, do you throw your consoles down the stairs then bury them in sh*t? That's more than just normal wear and tear lol.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WTF, do you throw your consoles down the stairs then bury them in sh*t? That's more than just normal wear and tear lol.
XD
Its not for nothing he said ''abused'' :P
But Happydance should turn his 2 consoles to ''au naturel'' to throw away the used cases..naked consoles, nothing sexier. You can even use your naked wii and nes to make some hot stuff like ''voyeur nudist consoles'' , or ''old love young'' . But if you got a switch, you might just make scat stuff..

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
People aren't bitching about small issues. They are bitching about issues that should have been caught early on in testing. And with Nintendo's nearly 30 year history of delivering high quality products with proper testing, people should rightfully call them out on this one. It's obvious that Nintendo didn't try and now the Switch is cheaply made and poorly tested.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That's correct. If the steering wheel of a car randomly fails to function, you will probably die, but fuck it, that's the way of life.
I mean, that would be equivalent to Switch not functioning at all, but that very rarely happens. Way more of this internet BS has been user error, followed by that user blaming their errors on Nintendo and everybody else. So it's kinda like driving straight into a traffic light post at 40 miles an hour and then saying, "DAMMIT SUBARU!"

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell me more...

620e4da7ecdd0bf3ea27999fe1c148d0.jpg

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those that complain could just not buy one and STFU. Yall dont remember how shitty the xbox 360 hardware was from 2005-2008. Yet there is not hate for them now. Yes it Sux to get a defective unit, but they can all be returned. It fits the manufactures' warranty. Its that gotta have it now shit that gets them every time. I bought mine at launch because i wanted to play Zelda on it. I don't have any major complaints. I just hope it gets good content. At the moment the switch is kinda bare bones. I'm sure there will be OS updates. If anyone has to complain that much then return it and never buy one again. grow a pair and stick with it.

For all those pc mater race Nazis, i got tired of building gaming pcs just to have the older games not work. gets annoying really. and a lot of the console games that are on pc were developed for the console first and then ported to PC, yeah some master race there....

@happydance: What did you do to that poor nes? i have all my consoles from when i was a kid in the 80s till now and they are in pretty good shape. even my atari 2600 from 1985 is still in good shape. When people come to my place they are amazing at the condition of my retro consoles are in when they have been played with this long. The controllers are also good condition not many scratches or chips. just the normal wear from holding it. I guess im good at taking care of my stuff. i don't even try it just happens.

Last edited by Captain_N,

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't even call the problems with the switch "defects." I would call it Nintendo being retarded. For example the scratching can be easily avoided if they would have at least put some sort of cloth. The joycon straps should only be able to go on one way. You get the picture. An accidental problem with a car is different than an intentional design flaw that they could have easily avoided.

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't even call the problems with the switch "defects." I would call it Nintendo being retarded. For example the scratching can be easily avoided if they would have at least put some sort of cloth. The joy-con straps should only be able to go on one way. You get the picture. An accidental problem with a car is different than an intentional design flaw that they could have easily avoided.

There is defects. The few videos with the gpu artifact. that's not Nintendo fault that's Nvidia manufacturing defect. Dead pixels in screens is not a design flaw by Nintendo. Units that are DOA is just that a factory defect. The joycon sync issues might be a design flaw.

The xbox 360 RROD was a design flaw. no one remembers that huh. cant say anything bad about the other two. only Nintendo sux i see. Nintendo never made a console that had hardware failures like xbox 360...

Last edited by Captain_N,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is defects. The few videos with the gpu artifact. that's not Nintendo fault that's Nvidia manufacturing defect. Dead pixels in screens is not a design flaw by Nintendo. Units that are DOA is just that a factory defect. The joycon sync issues might be a design flaw.

The xbox 360 RROD was a design flaw. no one remembers that huh. cant say anything bad about the other two. only Nintendo sux i see. Nintendo never made a console that had hardware failures like xbox 360...
It might have hurt you to read the complains and insults to your long loved company, huh?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I know, and those are inevitable. I'm talking about the other ones mentioned above

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might have hurt you to read the complains and insults to your long loved company, huh?
Not at all. I'm not a fan boy. I'm willing to admit Nintendo s short comings. I'd like to know why Nintendo does the stupid shit they have been doing. I would have liked Nintendo to release a home console more powerful then the ps5, but we all knew that's not gonna happen. I enjoy playing their games and when i buy a $60 1st party game i know its not gonna have many bugs. I don't by betaware games. I pirate those... The hate for nintendo is similar to the hate for Trump. Hating them is the cool thing to do.

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not at all. I'm not a fan boy. I'm willing to admit Nintendo s short comings. I'd like to know why Nintendo does the stupid shit they have been doing. I would have liked Nintendo to release a home console more powerful then the ps5, but we all knew that's not gonna happen. I enjoy playing their games and when i buy a $60 1st party game i know its not gonna have many bugs. I don't by betaware games. I pirate those... The hate for nintendo is similar to the hate for Trump. Hating them is the cool thing to do.
Nintendo does this stupid shit due to the fact that in the last generation, all 360 fangirls literally bought 3x 360s in advance despite the flaws so ruling the fact that gamers are as dumb as they look after all lol.

In serious note though, how can any of you even accept the fact these companies even add an additional charge for online play when many games today are still doing p2p. This is just an example to how big of a difference customers like us can do just like when Windows LIVE went to the abyss [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Cars are the same, I've owned many different cars, each have their faults, some fixable some not. Get used to it, it's called life. It's just the way it is. It's the way things are done at this point in history. If you don't like it, start your own company and change the way the industry does things. I will be the first in line to buy your product and crap all over it.

Now can we put all the negativity aside and start talking about how awesome the switch is?

I truly believe it will replace my N3DSXL as my goto portable gaming solution, which is quite a feat. Good job Nintendo, thank you for listening to us that wanted better resolution for gaming. I hope they work out all the kinks for round 2.
I feel the same. My Switch will slowly replace my N3DSXL ... Already playing Shovel Knight on the Switch instead of the 3DS version ! Bought Blaster Master 0 on Switch instead of 3DS. I still have games to finish on the 3DS, after that, goodbye, gone into the collection box.

Pip'

Reactions: Mr. Wizard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...