Status
Not open for further replies.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
DXRacer need for seat best gaming chair!
210296_ts.jpg

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been looking on amazon at a lot of different gaming chairs, and alot of them tend to have at least one bad review about them being unsturdy, or poor speaker quality, etc. Any recommendations?
For any product, you're gonna experience at least one bad review.

Also, why a gaming chair? I won a $350 one (the DXRacer one above, actually), sold it for $250, and could probably get two comparable office chairs for that price, if not with some change. It's like buying Alienware. You're just paying extra for the cool factor.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But I want my chair to vibrate and to hear the game right next to my head as I play.

http://www.amazon.com/Wagan-IN9988-Comfort-Massage-Magnetic/dp/B000RBILHQ/

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Marvel-Avengers-Vybe-Haptic-Gaming-Pad-Video-Rocker/22061226

In the case of the latter such things have existed for years at this point (one came my way in the late 90's and by that point they were being sold on shopping channels). Outside of arcades and dedicated games they were a scam then (give or take how you like the general rumble) and the years have not really improved things.

"right next to my head"
I have to say headphones as my snarky response instinct will not let me get away with less. They even come in nice bluetooth form if you are inclined to get up and trip or leave such things on.

Likewise bluetooth speakers exist and should not be hard to rig up to a headrest or similar.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Don't even have a chair. Sitting on my bed, killing my back everyday.
Is it safe to do that ?

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
killing my back everyday.

Is it safe to do that ?

You've used the adjective 'killing'. It's fairly safe to assume, if you've felt the need to use such a strong word then not it's not particularly safe!

drakorex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've used the adjective 'killing'. It's fairly safe to assume, if you've felt the need to use such a strong word then not it's not particularly safe!
You used the word 'adjective'. It's a verb. /grammar nazi-ing

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't even have a chair. Sitting on my bed, killing my back everyday.
Is it safe to do that ?

Somewhat amusingly it is likely the back support of chairs that lead to a lot of back issues for people down the line. Now if you have a very spongy bed that not help if it sends your spine out of alignment (think sitting with a wallet in your back pocket).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: