Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I work at a local grocery store and I just don't like dealing with rowdy customers and the like. It gets annoying after a while.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Actually, there is nothing I don't like at my work
tongue.gif

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Customer's who question the calculation of the till. Resulting in me having to show them with a calculator that their purchase equaled what the till said because they didn't believe it. Even though i printed off a docket with all the items listed and prices T_T. Stupid luddites. This gets annoying during Christmas time when some purchases are $100-$300 in smallish gifts, revolving around $10-40 each. Only happened to me twice but i got really pissed off.

Also customers who do not read the fine print. Clothes sale, 40% off all Children's/Men's/Womens clothing, then underneath it says "Excludes underwear, socks, lingerie and hoisery" in medium font which isn't exactly hidden from view. And then the customers get shitty at me saying its false advertising blah blah, blame me even though me, the simple cashier doesn't make the advertising produced by the chain stores, they never really think about it do they T_T. And then you have to remain calm the whole way through while they yell and verbally abuse you. Don't you just love christmas time, a time of Christmas cheer, jolly good times and carols?

ryan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I work at a major home improvement big-box store and it is a constant gong show. I don't have enough room in this text box to tell you about all the things that I don't like about where I work (I am soon to be quitting), but I will tell you about the latest "great" idea of management which I found out about today...

Apparently there is a new policy in place where during certain hours of the day we are not allowed to do work. Yes, you heard me. On weekends these hours extend for the entire period that the store is open (coincidentally, I only work weekends due to hour-cutting, or as they like to say, sales adjustment). Anyway, during this period we are not allowed to replenish the stock if a shelf is empty, clean up around our departments, or work on anything else. We are told to stand at the front of our departments in the main aisle and greet EVERY person that walks by. This is such a stupid idea. I have honestly no idea why anyone would think this to be a good idea. "Hey, we should annoy the shit out of our customers, and make sure our employees don't get any work done either - PERFECT!"

It just blows my mind - the antics of these clowns.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Putting up with stupid people who refuse to fix the problems they create in a system that can cost some doctors/hospitals a crap ton of money over their incompetence. Yet those same lazy bastards will work 10x harder once caught to make up bullshit excuses and halfass reasons why they shouldn't fix it. What makes it worse, this bitch who checks some of the work that is rebutted is friends with them down there and likes to shift policy to fit her needs, and theirs, so she can keep her doors open. I've literally had to make her cry 3x this year getting her in trouble with management over it and damn that was satisfying.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Counting stock, having to find every single AK47 bayonet and nearly finish counting it and then the boss comes and ruins my counting. Putting stuff up really high that is really heavy.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some homeless guy came into my store asking for change. Claiming he was a handicapped veteran or some other brand of bullshit. I work in a very high-end music shop. That made me pretty angry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.