Guilty pleasure songs. What do you like that you don't really listen to around other people?

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Michael Bolton. Not even ironically. The dude is a genuinely great singer with more soul than a white boy deserves.

What songs or artists do you like that you don't exactly broadcast to others, so you don't have to explain anything or deal with jokes?

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Chemical Romance, or Hollywood Undead.

I love their music, but anytime I say I listened to it people would either joke about me being emo, or a school shooter. It got annoying to say the least.
I got that whenever I was playing Guitar Hero with my friends, and admitted that I actually legit like Paramore. Fuck them; Hayley is hot as fuck. And they're not emo.

Somehow, no one said shit when I told them I loved Evanescence.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I listened to alot of stuff, like my phone is so random with the music I have on it
Like 1 moment I could be listening to classical or opera next moment it's people=shit by slipknot.

I guess I have alot of slipknot, korn, system of a down on my phone though.
Vermilion is everything. Corey Taylor is a fucking god.

MAYNARD is GOD, but Corey Taylor is still up there.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Can't say I pretend to not enjoy anything in particular, so whatever I happen to be listening and enjoy will not be a secret nor do I feel like I need to justify my tastes to anyone nearby.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Portishead

Placebo
What the heck wouldn't you play Placebo around other people??? They are one of the best bands ever.

Can't say I pretend to not enjoy anything in particular, so whatever I happen to be listening and enjoy will not be a secret nor do I feel like I need to justify my tastes to anyone nearby.
Exactly all the music I listen to gets played at full blast. My neighbour's love it. They especially like when I play Rachid Taha songs. That really gets them banging on the walls in support of my awesome taste in music :rofl2:

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What the heck wouldn't you play Placebo around other people??? They are one of the best bands ever.
Yeah, that's why i'm listening to them :) Buuuuuut when i listen in publicity, then i often get harsch views....so that's the story ^_^
Not sure why it is the case for you? they have some pretty good material, i recommend listening to their live album "Roseland NYC" if you haven't heard it.
That is my favourite :wub: It's the case, cause of others and there behaviour .......if they hear the music.....so when i have the urge to hear those two, i get in the car with full volume :toot::toot:

Last edited by Blauhasenpopo,
  • Sad
Reactions: CoolMe

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also fucks with Phil Collins. Wickedly talented. He played ALL of the instruments on the album 'Both Sides', and 'But Seriously' is a fucking banger of an album.

And he was in GTA - Vice City Stories as a playable character. And he was in 'Hook', which is still one of my favorite movies of all time.

Phil Collins rocks.

Reactions: ILuvGames

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

This song just has a really nostalgic vibe to me, it's the kind of music that my grandparents would listen to in the car, especially when when I was younger. I guess it just kind of grew on me lol.

This is a pretty good song though, I like to listen to it from time to time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto