Do you listen to albums?

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Today: One or Two Times....Unfortunately Musicians/Bands today are no longer "able" to produce
70 - 80 Minutes of "continuing good Music"....🙄

Earlier Music - of course, for example "Dark Side from the Moon" by Pink Floyd or "Music from the Elder" by KISS are Albums that I could listen to for Hours and Hours .....💖😊

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Of course I listen to albums. I don't care much about what people did in 1997 though, or even, what most people do in general when it comes to music taste.

Mama Looigi

Oi Josuke, I’m a cat now! Isn’t that neat? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Never. I find every single song I enjoy enough that I find it worth keeping around individually, and put it in one ‘master’ playlist that I put on shuffle when I want to listen to music.
I’ve found that in general, whenever I find one I enjoy that’s a part of an album, I usually only enjoy 2 or 3 of the songs in that album at most.

zxr750j

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I do listen sometimes to older albums, the sequence of some albums is deeply rooted in my system.

Mostly though I listen to spotify playlists and a couple of radio stations to get some more random music.
Does anyone know if you can block 1 album from an artist? Fuck Kanye's new album, it's songs are like a rash in recent playlists.

Pixel64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I usually listen to albums once and add the songs I like to a respective playlist. Sometimes I'll put on an album if I like all the songs on it (Max & Match by Odd Eye Circle :D)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-7CaIA4ilE