NULL

The Ultimate Nintendo Wii hacking guide for seniors

Discussion in 'Wii - Tutorials' started by Trash_Bandatcoot, Jul 30, 2018.

1. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 10, 2018
    Argentina
    Thank you.

2. darkmolddd

darkmolddd Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2019
    Spain
    I have already a physical chip on my wii and a hombrew channel maybe im interested in boot the games with a hard disk because my cd lector its failing. Long time ago i dotn touch my wii anyway. I dont sure what i have to do.

3. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 10, 2018
    Argentina
    https://itstillworks.com/12285707/how-to-connect-an-external-hard-drive-to-the-wii

Remember the external disk must be in FAT32 format or the Wii won't read it.

4. GigaMan

GigaMan Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2017
    United States
    So, I haven't touched my softmodded Wii in about a decade, and I want to re-backup my nand and keys since I can't seem to find them. Unfortunately, I can't find my bootmii stuff either, so I can't launch bootmii. Is it safe to go through the letterbomb and hackmii process again, or is there a better way? I have the priiloader apparently. If I knew how to start over, I would. I have this channel called "NeoGamma" and I don't even know what it does.

I'm running Ver. 4.3U

EDIT: Nevermind. I just went through the steps in the OP and nothing weird happened. Everything went smoothly and my stuff is backed up. Got rid of some old apps I don't use too. Thank you for the guide!

Last edited by GigaMan, May 28, 2019
  5. Milenko

Milenko GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 16, 2017
    Australia
    You didn't write to put the sd back in the wii, I've been stuck for months!!

Petraplexity and oxitran like this.
NULL