The sleeping dragon wakes - DoTA 2

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We’ve just finished our first significant expansion of Dota 2 server capacity around the world, and that means it’s time to kick this thing up a notch. Starting this week, we’ll be handing out Dota 2 in increasing volumes. To celebrate, we’re releasing the first part of the official Dota 2 comic, Tales from the Secret Shop.
Once you’ve read today’s part, make sure you fill out the Dota 2 Survey in Steam to secure your place in the upcoming invitations (if you haven’t restarted your Steam client for a few days, you might need to do that before clicking that link). The extra data the survey provides will allow us to ensure we invite a wide spread of players and hardware.
One thing everyone will tell you is that Dota is a game that’s more fun with friends. Because of that, we wanted to make sure everyone we invited could bring a couple of friends – so everyone who receives Dota 2 will be given two extra copies that they can hand out to whomever they’d like. You’ll find your extra copies in the Steam section of your Steam account’s item inventory, and you can use the Steam Trading feature to give them to your friends.
Once you have Dota 2 installed, keep an eye on this blog. We update the game every Thursday with extra heroes, features, and bug fixes, and we’ll cover interesting elements of those updates right here. We’ll also be giving you some more insight into the development of Dota 2 over the coming months, as we roll through the rest of Dota’s many heroes.

http://blog.dota2.com/

I hope I can get an invite.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
I just finished the survey. Waiting.. *crosses fingers*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HUNTERFOX @ HUNTERFOX:
    They both suck hahaha
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    "Where is the bathroom?"
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    The bar goes up in flames.
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    @Xdqwerty wdym by that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A old man goes to doctor and says "Doctor I take a shit every morning around 9am." Doctor says "That's good and healthy." Old man says "But I don't wake up till 10am."
    +2
  • HUNTERFOX @ HUNTERFOX:
    That's a great one @BigOnYa
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    haha, kinda corny tho
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa when I read your jokes I imagine Im seeing south park and Randy Marsh is telling the joke
    +1
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    also here's a better version of your vacuum cleaner joke @HUNTERFOX
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    @salazarcosplay and I bet when you read mine you imagine a toilet and the dookie somebody had after eating Taco Bell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Kirbydogs,
    computers having hamsters inside them and stuff
    +1
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    not very funny :/
    +1
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    tbh kinda cringe
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs stop crying about it
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    tbh I'm not having the best day today
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    the morning could've been better
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    and I do want to rest now that it's the end of school for the week
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    I don't wanna get annoyed or angry about anything........ but for ONCE could we talk like actual people and not like creeps
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Man and wife get in bed together. Man rubs on wife wanting some and wife says, " I can't tonight, I have a gynecologist appointment in the morning." After a few minutes, man starts rubbing on her again. She says "Didn't you here me? Stop." He says "What, do you have a dentist appointment too?"
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    Boy oh boy would I pay to chat on GBAtemp in 2015
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Kirbydogs, I wouldnt
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Kirbydogs, also I agree its cringe
  • Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs:
    @Xdqwerty what was it like
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: @Xdqwerty what was it like