• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The situation in Ukraine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was unaware that the Southern Strategy was in any way enshrined in the constitution.
It isn't. By context it should've been obvious that was part of what I was referring to when I talked about confederate-minded individuals in/campaigning for the public sector.

You guys can own your racist democrats.
It's a strategy exclusively employed by the Republican party ever since the two parties swapped platforms in the late 60s/early 70s. Trump used it as part of his campaign. But you probably already knew that and were just being facetious.

Not that it matters to me since I have no love for the democrats or the republicans - both parties are intellectually bankrupt.
You're right about that, but the reason is that both parties are owned by different sets of corporations. Sadly a feature of capitalism when combined with the two-party system, not a bug.

Capitalism is based on consensual exchange.
Oh if only I could still believe in such fairy tales. Consensual exchange can only exist in a system where everybody's basic needs are being met. Otherwise there's an unspoken understanding between employer and employee that labor is tied to your very livelihood, and employers can leverage that understanding in any way they deem fit.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump's behavior prior to the election informs what his behavior would've been after the election. Before the election he was attempting to weaken the Ukrainian military, and he was never stingy when it came to complimenting his dream daddy Putin.
Yeah that's complete bullshit on both accounts.
Ahh there we go. Can never stray too far from what Trump is telling you to think, eh? He's a morbidly obese geriatric pedophile with narcissistic personality disorder. Get better role models already.
Because choosing to invade when the strongest world's superpower is at it's weakest thanks to it's numb brain president and it's populace obsessed with everything woke is just plain stupid, right? And you call him a pedo, yet Joe Biden sniffs kids and his son fucks underage teenage prostitutes. Why don't you get a fucking brain you stupid blind cocksucker.
The Russian economy and stock market is literally dead, and Putin has repeatedly bitched about the sanctions. I'm not sure what else you expect Biden to do, short of dragging us into World War 3 with a moderate to high chance of total nuclear annihilation. Trump would be more likely to nuke Canada than get into a conflict with his biggest financier, we already saw that demonstrated when he abandoned the Kurds to Putin's brand of imperialism.
And now China will step in and help Russia, bringing their relationship closer. Plus, Putin had banned American media and is kicking out companies that haven't already left. Even if the Russian economy took a hit or two, it's still not gonna matter that much in the long run. They're gonna win this fight, with or without the pussies around the world against then that they can crush in an instant. This may sound like I'm for Russia, but I'm not. Both Russia and the corrupt Ukraine can burn for all I care, I'm just stating the facts and what's happening.

I think I'm gonna be done with you because you and a few others just continue to reveal how evilly ignorant you continue to be and refuse to get your heads out of your crusty, unwashed shitty asshole no matter what happens or how much of the actual truth is out there.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's complete bullshit on both accounts.
I literally gave you sources on both accounts. Just because you don't like something, that doesn't make it false.

Because choosing to invade when the strongest world's superpower is at it's weakest thanks to it's numb brain president and it's populace obsessed with everything woke is just plain stupid, right?
The only supposed "superpower" revealing itself to be at its weakest point right now is Russia. If they can't beat the Ukrainian military, they wouldn't be able to handle even a tenth of the US military in direct conflict. Putin is hiding scared in a bunker behind his nukes, continuing to bark as loud and frequently as he can, like a castrated chihuahua.

And you call him a pedo, yet Joe Biden sniffs kids and his son fucks underage teenage prostitutes. Why don't you get a fucking brain you stupid blind cocksucker.
Ooh, spicy. Joe Biden is not somebody I admire in any capacity. For that matter I hold a fair bit of disdain for him as a neoliberal. Only a blobfish as reprehensible as Donald Trump is capable of making Biden look like the only logical choice by comparison.

And now China will step in and help Russia, bringing their relationship closer.
China has exclusively been distancing themselves from Putin's quagmire in the last few days, to my surprise.

Plus, Putin had banned American media and is kicking out companies that haven't already left.
Too late, cat's out of the bag on Russian propaganda ever since that brave Russian news producer lady held up a protest sign live on air. Marina Ovsyannikova.

Even if the Russian economy took a hit or two, it's still not gonna matter that much in the long run.
Lmao, spoken like somebody who doesn't have to live through it. Russians fleeing to other countries right now are the smart ones.

They're gonna win this fight, with or without the pussies around the world against then that they can crush in an instant. This may sound like I'm for Russia, but I'm not.
What the actual fuck. "Russia's gonna win this imperialist invasion during which they've committed numerous war crimes, but don't take that to mean I'm on Putin's side." Russia already lost when the invasion took longer than the three days Putin predicted it would, thus giving the West enough time to respond in kind. And I do interpret that as cheerleading for a ruthless dictator, sorry not sorry.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: KingVamp

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taiwan is not a country. The Republic of China is the successor of the Qing dynasty and the People´s Republic is seemingly the successor of the Republic of China. If it turns out that the RoC wins the frozen civil war, I would not be opposed to its claim over all of China, including Vladivostok.
Wait I don’t get it, so you’re saying the RoC is the successor of Qing … but the fact they are still around as Taiwan would mean you just admitted the PRoC reign is not valid.. wow 😮 you just discredited 70years of communists rule

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Donetsk wanna be free from Kiev tyranny.
The leaders of the new-founded republics come from their respective oblasts. They are military leaders and often die for their cause.
They can just move to Russia then

EDIT: I love all the "Historic claims" part for this user. Holy moly, the UK wants their empire back.

Last edited by linuxares,
  • Wow
Reactions: KuntilanakMerah

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It isn't. By context it should've been obvious that was part of what I was referring to when I talked about confederate-minded individuals in/campaigning for the public sector.
That makes your post make less sense.
It's a strategy exclusively employed by the Republican party ever since the two parties swapped platforms in the late 60s/early 70s. Trump used it as part of his campaign. But you probably already knew that and were just being facetious.
We’re not going to argue about just how many Dixiecrats actually switched sides here - the souther voters certainly did switch, and we also won’t argue about why since it has nothing to do with Ukraine. The democratic party was the party of racism in the past and continues to be the party of racism today, it’s just adherent to a new form of racism, the racism of low expectations. Soft bigotry is still bigotry. That’s also not part of the Ukraine conflict.
You're right about that, but the reason is that both parties are owned by different sets of corporations. Sadly a feature of capitalism when combined with the two-party system, not a bug.
When in doubt, blame capitalism. Broken record.
Oh if only I could still believe in such fairy tales. Consensual exchange can only exist in a system where everybody's basic needs are being met. Otherwise there's an unspoken understanding between employer and employee that labor is tied to your very livelihood, and employers can leverage that understanding in any way they deem fit.
The opposite is true. Exchange can only occur when one party has something the other party wants or needs, and has something to offer in return - in this case we’re exchanging labour for money. If you have nothing to use as leverage yourself, that’s on you - I’m sorry that you offer no value and as such are not in a position to negotiate. Do better - self-improve or live in mediocrity. Capitalism doesn’t care about anyone’s basic needs, not *should* it care, because it’s not a system of governance - it’s a system of exchange. It’s not supposed to “meet your basic needs” - that’s your job. It’s purposefully ambivalent, and makes it more fair, not less. If your basic needs aren’t being met, money didn’t do that - either you offer no value and you’re not competitive on the market *or* the government is stifling your ability to participate/operate in the system, so you can go on ahead and blame them for your failure. Either way, this has nothing to do with Ukraine.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The democratic party was the party of racism in the past and continues to be the party of racism today, it’s just adherent to a new form of racism, the racism of low expectations. Soft bigotry is still bigotry.
I won't deny that racism exists within the Democratic party, but if "soft bigotry" gets qualified immunity abolished and acknowledges the racism inherent in a rigid, outdated system, it's still a helluva lot better than the alternative. AKA the entirety of the Republican party foaming at the mouth every time Fox News mentions immigration.

When in doubt, blame capitalism. Broken record.
Almost like your flimsy excuses for the flaws inherent in the system take this discussion in circles. Real shocker that.

Exchange can only occur when one party has something the other party wants or needs, and has something to offer in return - in this case we’re exchanging labour for money.
So now we've demoted it from "consensual" exchange down to just exchange. At least you're sugarcoating it slightly less.

If you have nothing to use as leverage yourself, that’s on you - I’m sorry that you offer no value and as such are not in a position to negotiate.
This discussion isn't about me, and the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of jobs created by any capitalist market are service industry positions. These jobs are essential to society's daily functioning, but the wages tied to them do not reflect that. You can't just tell 70% of a country's population to "get a better job" or negotiate wages in a non-union position. Well, you can, but it's not a real solution to a systemic issue.

Capitalism doesn’t care about anyone’s basic needs, not *should* it care, because it’s not a system of governance - it’s a system of exchange.
That reasoning would be perfectly fine if capitalism stayed in its own little corner and allowed the public sector to provide for those basic needs. Instead the profit motive is constantly interfering with people receiving the necessities.

Either way, this has nothing to do with Ukraine.
It does, but only in the loose sense that the invasion was in Putin's best interests as a capitalist. He thought the world would continue to trade with Ukraine's ports even during Russian occupation of the country. Turns out they may not be able to even reach the point of occupation at all, the way things are going.

The bottom line is this: there is no perfect economic system, and pretending capitalism has no flaws whatsoever when all evidence points to the contrary isn't productive. You can keep on hating communism while still acknowledging that there are some aspects of capitalism which are equally dehumanizing. And while I personally think that trying to fix US capitalism while we're in the middle of our descent into full-blown oligarchy is like trying to polish a turd, if you truly believe it's a system worth saving then you should embrace ideas for improving it.

Reactions: KingVamp

Lucaserf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Assertion. I think it was shot down by a Ukrainian plane (it had what looked like bullets holes). And if it was shot down but a missile, it was most likely a separatist missile because they were afraid of bombing and did not have air superiority. I would not blame Kiev if they shot down a civil airplane right now by accident.
Let's not push conspiracy theories. It was shot down by a SAM in possession of pro-russian forces. You're awfully biased for someone who claimed to be neutral. I'm starting to suspect you're russian yourself

Reactions: Xzi

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This whole invasion is utterly terrible, Putin must be stopped at all costs. There are many humanitarian costs to this war some of which will take years to resolve, even when the fighting has stopped.
I send love and hope to all Ukrainians from the UK. Fcuk Russia!

Alos those of us in the retro game community have a mutual friend who has fled Ukraine and is safe in another country, however he will not be producing any of his excellent flash carts for the foreseeable future. Yes I mean Krikzz and the Everdrive series of carts. Scalpers have already started to push prices to double what the retail prices were before the invasion.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I won't deny that racism exists within the Democratic party, but if "soft bigotry" gets qualified immunity abolished and acknowledges the racism inherent in a rigid, outdated system, it's still a helluva lot better than the alternative. AKA the entirety of the Republican party foaming at the mouth every time Fox News mentions immigration.
As a general rule, when you’re trying to extinguish a fire, you should avoid pouring gasoline on it. More racism is not a solution for racism - the solution is equal treatment.
Almost like your flimsy excuses for the flaws inherent in the system take this discussion in circles. Real shocker that.
It’s not a discussion - one system was inherently better than the other, and won. The discussion ended in 1989.
So now we've demoted it from "consensual" exchange down to just exchange. At least you're sugarcoating it slightly less.
Nobody is forcing you to participate - consent is implied.
This discussion isn't about me, and the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of jobs created by any capitalist market are service industry positions. These jobs are essential to society's daily functioning, but the wages tied to them do not reflect that. You can't just tell 70% of a country's population to "get a better job" or negotiate wages in a non-union position. Well, you can, but it's not a real solution to a systemic issue.
The system doesn’t create jobs, nor is it supposed to - people generate jobs. That’s the difference between a system of free exchange and a controlled economy. As a side note, I can say that, and I do. I’m not here to solve people’s problems - people should solve their own problems.
That reasoning would be perfectly fine if capitalism stayed in its own little corner and allowed the public sector to provide for those basic needs. Instead the profit motive is constantly interfering with people receiving the necessities.
By the public sector solving people’s issues you mean spending other people’s money - let’s be frank here. The public sector can spend its own money, as soon as it starts making some. For the record, the profit motive is the single most effective impetus of progress.
It does, but only in the loose sense that the invasion was in Putin's best interests as a capitalist. He thought the world would continue to trade with Ukraine's ports even during Russian occupation of the country. Turns out they may not be able to even reach the point of occupation at all, the way things are going.
Putin’s motivation is not capitalist, although it is profit-driven. Putin is strictly motivated by Russian imperialism. That’s not the same thing, although there is some overlap in the sense that the war is over money - that’s about the extent of commonality here.
The bottom line is this: there is no perfect economic system, and pretending capitalism has no flaws whatsoever when all evidence points to the contrary isn't productive. You can keep on hating communism while still acknowledging that there are some aspects of capitalism which are equally dehumanizing. And while I personally think that trying to fix US capitalism while we're in the middle of our descent into full-blown oligarchy is like trying to polish a turd, if you truly believe it's a system worth saving then you should embrace ideas for improving it.
It is more appropriate to say that people have different perspectives on what would be ideal for them. To me, capitalism is about as close as we can get to a perfect system, and its various shortcomings you mention are primarily caused by improper government intervention, not inherent systemic flaws. Capitalism in its purest form doesn’t care about whether you’re a man, woman, black, white or a space alien - it cares about generating value. The entire point of the system is to allow private individuals to freely exchange goods and services with each other in a manner that creates wealth for all participants, it’s a system that enables people to produce more than the sum of the parts they put into it. All of this is achieved through consensual exchange and contract. That’s capitalism, the litany of issues you mention are specific problems with specific implementations. When boiled down to base components, I think it would be hard for anyone to disagree that it is good for people to be able to engage in commerce freely - those are the precepts we can all agree to be good. Where we differ is the detail.

I don’t need a third wheel of the state to get involved and I accept risk as a given when I engage in any economic activity. Not everyone is comfortable with that, so they opt for more forgiving systems that provide more safety. All countries around the world oscillate between the two extremes of full government control via planned economy and complete laissez-faire where everything, including people, has a price. We can both agree that the golden mean is between those two points, we disagree on where that point is based on personal value systems and level of propensity towards risk taking, which is why the conversation is and always has been silly. It’s like arguing what pie is best. As long as we agree that a turd pie and a dirt pie are not acceptable, there is no issue - we can find more agreeable pies in between those two. I like apple.

On the flip side, I find the communist system wholly reprehensible and unacceptable from the outset, because it deprives me of the very basic human right of owning property and, via said ownership, forging my own destiny. That I will never find agreeable. As such, facing the choice between the two, I will always choose the former over the latter. Nobody is entitled to the fruits of my labour besides me. Concessions can be made in regards to exchanging some of that wealth for services provided by the state, and throughout the myriad of conversations we’ve had I’ve enumerated the ones I see agreeable. Again, we’re retreading the same waters over and over again.

In any case, in the context of how this relates to Russia, with the pipeline construction continuing and some pre-existing connections, it is in Putin’s, and Russia’s national interest to have a stooge in Ukraine. In addition, Ukraine is also the world’s premier supplier of neon, among some other precious materials. Expansion in that direction is profitable, and keeps the NATO at bay while he fucks around on other fronts. You can call that capitalism if you will, I treat it as Russian imperialism, and Putin is keen on admitting that the latter is the case - he wouldn’t be revising history if it wasn’t. Putin aims at a revival of great Mother Russia that’s a self-sufficient industrial titan, in the vein of what China has achieved by holding onto its communist roots, but saving itself from collapse by introducing some, not all, capitalist principles into the marketplace. That’s his actual goal, personal gratification and wealth-building is a secondary consequence.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally gave you sources on both accounts. Just because you don't like something, that doesn't make it false.
You and many others exhibited the same behavior, so you're not one to talk.
The only supposed "superpower" revealing itself to be at its weakest point right now is Russia. If they can't beat the Ukrainian military, they wouldn't be able to handle even a tenth of the US military in direct conflict. Putin is hiding scared in a bunker behind his nukes, continuing to bark as loud and frequently as he can, like a castrated chihuahua.
And yet he's still gonna take Ukraine. I like how you think you know how warfare and economics works, but you just continue to show how dumb you are.
Ooh, spicy. Joe Biden is not somebody I admire in any capacity. For that matter I hold a fair bit of disdain for him as a neoliberal. Only a blobfish as reprehensible as Donald Trump is capable of making Biden look like the only logical choice by comparison.
Oh yeah, because an actual pedophile taking office is much better than a man who did nothing but strengthen America. Your head must be made of 100% pure lead, I guarantee it at this point.
China has exclusively been distancing themselves from Putin's quagmire in the last few days, to my surprise.
Dude, they have on more than one occasion support Putin and invasion openly.
Too late, cat's out of the bag on Russian propaganda ever since that brave Russian news producer lady held up a protest sign live on air. Marina Ovsyannikova.
Like gives a shit what any media, even his own, think about him. He's still gonna do what he wants regardless.
Lmao, spoken like somebody who doesn't have to live through it. Russians fleeing to other countries right now are the smart ones.
Oh, and I'm guessing you're living through it yourself right now? Didn't know you were Russian.
What the actual fuck. "Russia's gonna win this imperialist invasion during which they've committed numerous war crimes, but don't take that to mean I'm on Putin's side." Russia already lost when the invasion took longer than the three days Putin predicted it would, thus giving the West enough time to respond in kind. And I do interpret that as cheerleading for a ruthless dictator, sorry not sorry.
Yes, I think they're gonna win, but that doesn't mean I support them. Stop grasping at straws you condescending dumb fuck. You're a cheerleader for all the BS fake news and liberal elites even though you say you aren't, then accuse others of taking sides when they aren't. How much of a disgusting and moronic hypocrite can you be? Keep responding and let's find out.

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HE Did IT!!

All it took was destroying half of a Sovereign Nation, killing thousands of civilians, losing about 10,000 Russian Troops (killed,injured and captured) 1000 of Russian Military Vehicles lost, The Destruction of the Russian Economy and stock Market, The Social rejection of Russian identity and participation, The total censorship of Media.
a More United NATO and World ( with either Sewden and Norway joining NATO or Creating a New Group)

and the Most likely scenario of Russian government being forced to pay billions to Ukriane to rebuild..

but other then that ........yes SUCCCES !

rxTHwOM.jpg

Anyone with the time want to shop Putin's head on Bush here?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A few words from Dutch..

Relatively good video - Arnold telling straight facts. The only criticism I have is that he’s maintaining the insurrection narrative when no insurrection took place - it was a riot. As a former governor Arnold should be up to date with what the FBI has to say on the matter - they found no evidence of an insurrection, and not one defendant was charged with participating in one. There was no grand scheme to “overthrow the government”, just a bunch of angry crazies making a mess.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It’s not a discussion - one system was inherently better than the other, and won.
Capitalist nations haven risen and fallen just like any other, and if managing to scrape by for a few hundred years is a "win," then I guess Egypt's caste system beats out both communism and capitalism.

Nobody is forcing you to participate - consent is implied.
Already debunked that, which is why I assumed you dropped the "consensual" part as a concession. Consent can only be given if both parties agree to something of their own free will, unburdened by the shackles of necessity.

I’m not here to solve people’s problems - people should solve their own problems.
Right...you're just here to misdirect blame from the system itself back down onto working class individuals that keep it functioning. Very noble of you.

By the public sector solving people’s issues you mean spending other people’s money - let’s be frank here.
Sure, and if we're continuing to be frank: it works far more efficiently that way as opposed to the private sector spending other peoples' money. A vial of insulin in the US can cost up to $600. What is it in Poland? $5? Free? That's the difference between capitalism adding unnecessary layers of obfuscation or not. The private sector will literally weigh peoples' lives against the value of a necessary surgery and say "nah." The death panels Sarah Palin once ranted about are real, she just didn't realize she was talking about insurance companies.

Putin’s motivation is not capitalist, although it is profit-driven. Putin is strictly motivated by Russian imperialism. That’s not the same thing, although there is some overlap in the sense that the war is over money - that’s about the extent of commonality here.
"Some" overlap indeed. The Venn diagram of Putin's capitalist motivations and his imperialist motivations is a flat circle.

Nobody is entitled to the fruits of my labour besides me.
We agree on that, but I'm obligated to point out that capitalism without very stringent regulations fails to deliver on this point. Wage theft is more rampant than it has ever been, particularly within the corporate realm.

You can call that capitalism if you will, I treat it as Russian imperialism, and Putin is keen on admitting that the latter is the case - he wouldn’t be revising history if it wasn’t.
If Putin ever admitted he was a diehard capitalist who relies on a global economy to maintain his standard of luxury, that would be the end of his reign. So of course that's not something he advertises to the Russian people at large. Xi Jingping and his oligarchs are in the exact same position, in too deep to drop the facade now.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You and many others exhibited the same behavior, so you're not one to talk.
I withheld military aid from Ukraine and complimented Putin? Gonna need receipts for that claim, bud.

And yet he's still gonna take Ukraine.
He's not, not with any sense of permanence. Ukraine has plenty of experience ousting Russian puppet governments.

a man who did nothing but strengthen America
We're talking about the same guy right? The one whose supporters do nothing but threaten civil war and assault McDonald's employees when their dollar menu food doesn't come out fast enough? Some epitome of "strength" that is. :rofl2:

Dude, they have on more than one occasion support Putin and invasion openly.
Yes that was China's position in the beginning, and I'm sure it would've remained as such if the invasion had gone as smoothly as Putin had planned. It obviously hasn't, however, and so now China has stated definitively that they will not be lending any of their forces to the effort, and that their economic support for Russia also has its limits.

Like gives a shit what any media, even his own, think about him. He's still gonna do what he wants regardless.
I mean yeah, that's what dictators do. At least until they end up committing suicide in a bunker. It doesn't change the fact that he's losing the war in Ukraine, and he's now also losing the information war at home.

Oh, and I'm guessing you're living through it yourself right now?
I didn't say I was. Takes ten seconds of Googling to pull up numerous videos of the panic and chaos that's ensuing in Russian supermarkets right now. Especially over the sugar shortage, that stuff is definitely addictive.

Yes, I think they're gonna win, but that doesn't mean I support them.
What you have to understand by now is that at least half of Russia's power came from the image they were projecting to the rest of the world. That illusion has been dispelled now, and so they've lost no matter what happens in Ukraine from here on out.

Stop grasping at straws you condescending dumb fuck.
How about you stop getting your ego wrapped up in what the world thinks about Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin? Either one would tie you up and rape your mother while staring you down before they'd lift a finger to improve any small aspect of society in their respective countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission