Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SFenton said:
Hey guys, sorry for being a noob tonight, but what should I do to put the dip module into IOS37? I downloaded it and can't figure out anything.
Thank you very much! Especially for the banner help! Looks great!!!

-Fenton
QUOTE(Chemical_Warfare @ Nov 19 2008, 07:28 PM) thanks Mrkinator, ill be keeping my eye on that one too.

No Prob
biggrin.gif

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Agreed.
A tutorial, or even just a short how-to, will be greatly appreciated by myself and surely others.
Again, I have used the search function before- I just didn't garner any results.

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
maybe you could get in contact with requiem. as soon as the softchip team releases its dip module it shouldn't be a problem to replace the one of ios37 with it and use softchip as backuploader.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Screemer said:
maybe you could get in contact with requiem. as soon as the softchip team releases its dip module it shouldn't be a problem to replace the one of ios37 with it and use softchip as backuploader.
Sounds good. Have they said a release date or how close they're to finishing it?

Robotic Earthlin

Trophies
XP
Country
Do USB peripherals not work in any game, or is this just a problem for Rock Band? For example, do USB keyboards work in Animal Crossing: City Folk?

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mrkinator said:
Screemer said:
Sounds good. Have they said a release date or how close they're to finishing it?

Yes, this sounds like a good plan.
I patiently await the release, Requiem.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mrkinator said:
SFenton said:
Yes, this sounds like a good plan.
I patiently await the release, Requiem.
Find any new files in that wad?

No, not yet. Just the two specific files... the rest is just a bunch of internet connection/read-the-disc crap.
Again, hoping the Module releases within the next week.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SFenton said:
the rest is just a bunch of internet connection/read-the-disc crap.
Again, hoping the Module releases within the next week.
I wonder if that means online was planned, but not implemented into RB:Wii?
QUOTE(SFenton @ Nov 20 2008, 12:46 PM) Again, hoping the Module releases within the next week.
Same here

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you could take waninkokos dip v2 and patch it into ios37 and use it as cios for the backuploader of your choice. don't ask my how to patch the dip module with wanins sources. no ideas.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Screemer said:
you could take waninkokos dip v2 and patch it into ios37 and use it as cios for the backuploader of your choice. don't ask my how to patch the dip module with wanins sources. no ideas.

I'm working on it. If I could compile the source or something I might be able to help more.

QUOTE(Mrkinator @ Nov 20 2008, 10:56 PM)the rest is just a bunch of internet connection/read-the-disc crap.

I wonder if that means online was planned, but not implemented into RB:Wii?

Nah.

requiem4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waninkoko's dip v2 isn't going to help very much. The newest cIOS release includes a binary "patch" to nintendo's dip module that will give the results you're looking for. SFenton, join the SoftChip irc channel, we may be able to help a bit more there.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
requiem4d said:
Waninkoko's dip v2 isn't going to help very much. The newest cIOS release includes a binary "patch" to nintendo's dip module that will give the results you're looking for. SFenton, join the SoftChip irc channel, we may be able to help a bit more there.

So you think maybe I should just go and hang out in the SoftChip topic?
Yeah, that might work a little better, especially if I'm looking for updates to your dip module, Requiem... I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!
-Fenton

killer626

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I onbly have xbox360 RB instruments, or i'd be proposing my services as Beta tester... Anywho if you want some graphics done PM me.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
killer626 said:
I onbly have xbox360 RB instruments, or i'd be proposing my services as Beta tester... Anywho if you want some graphics done PM me.
I already made some graphics (see page 2), but if you have some more, PM me and we could team up.

If you find some freeware rock music, that be good too, I haven't been able to find some (I may have to record some)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.