Hacking The Rock Band Launcher

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
arm the homeless has already released a modified softchip that makes this work, so this project is no longer needed

smile.gif

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great Job everyone on getting the ball rolling. I have the Retail Rock Band but don't like using my originals. Now the backup works perfectly and
I've got Track Pack 1 downloading and I'm sure it will work perfectly too. The variety of coding skills I've witnessed on these forums over the past few weeks has been impressive to say the least. Kudos to all involved. Now back to playing Rock Band.

BTW: I did just like the directions said to get it working. I used the Multi CIOS installer .dol and installed the IOS37/IOS214 combination.
Then I changed the ISO's IOS to 249. Launched the game from the modified SoftChip R58 from HBC and it worked perfectly first try.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Jizmo said:
Then I changed the ISO's IOS to 249. Launched the game from the modified SoftChip R58 from HBC and it worked perfectly first try.

You did what? You changed the ISO before burning? This shouldn't be necessary, Rock Band requires drivers from IOS37 that's why it wasn't running, the IOS249 patching stuff is for other games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy