The lie that is life

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
In the first 7 years of your life, you are programmed in a way that will affect you for the future. Meaning during the time when your 7 or below your subconscious is programmed and keeps you that way for your life. The failure of being able to change is not true, it may seem hard but it really isn't that difficult. Our subconscious is basically like another mind that we cannot hear or "control", more on control later. If you hate the world and want to be a change, your conscious which you control wants you to be changed but for some reason you can't, however, it's because the subconscious understands English and is basically like "Inside Out", the subconscious control your behavior, DNA, etc. However, what if we could control our subconscious, we technically can, but we don't because everyone ignores it. I'm not here to tell you how, just Google "subconscious reprogramming". Then you could control your subconscious, genes, behavior, productivity, and more. You could ignore this but if you didn't, you would be in full control of your life

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For you would be easy.....
07c4TDwibtWz7G51UwwoyrL-9..1569486361.jpg

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Yes :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Who put this in the edge of the forum?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I actually have done subconscious reprogramming before. I use it daily
Could you give me the proof?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)