JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What is consciousness?

Why humans has the ability to be conscious of oneself?

Consciousness is something we developed as we evolve? Or is something that everyone and everything has? From the entropy of the Universe, to the very first cells that began our evolution as species.

Is consciousness the only thing that separates us from animals? Or, do you think an animal is capable of being conscious?

Let us have the following example:
A fox hears a rabbit in a hole. The fox waits for the rabbit to come out and prey on it. At the same time, rabbit is hidding.
Both are conscious and aware of a reward.
Fox is conscious of getting food.
Rabbits is conscious of his own life.

Another example:
Tests has indicated that animals are conscious of themselves by placing a mark in their heads and placing them in front of a mirror. These animals, presented to the mirror doesn't attack the "other animal" because they can identify and or touch the mark on their heads.
Said animals includes birds, monkeys, octopuses and elephants.

One more example:
A crow utilizes a tool to pick up a worm bidding in bark. Crows has consciousness of tools and how to use them.
A cockatoo sings because it knows it'll get a cookie or a dog making a trick for a trait.

As you see now, animals are not that different from us In this context. Thus, probably what separates us from them is the fact that we walk in two feet solely. Pun not intended.

Therefore, our ability to walk straight in two feet is highly possible thanks to our Gluteus Maximus. So, consciousness has been shaped thanks to our butts as them let us use our hands for communication, hunting and whatnot.

So, let me celebrate that fact, and let's admire our consciousness that came to be thanks to a big juicy ass.

This right here... is what makes us humans:
images

ALL RISE AND HAIL THE ASS! :bow:🍑

Last edited by JuanMena,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
do you think an animal is capable of being conscious?
Yes.

Is consciousness the only thing that separates us from animals?
What makes you think we're separate from animals? Just because humans like to complicate things doesn't mean we're a separate entity. We're thin-haired monkeys, is what we are.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes.

What makes you think we're separate from animals? Just because humans like to complicate things doesn't mean we're a separate entity. We're thin-haired monkeys, is what we are.
Post PAWG pictures and show me how conscious you are Veho!
:gun:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto