Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey PandaOnSmack when you get Back next week is there anyway you could add a All Materiel Code if Possible. I don't know if it is Possible but it would be nice to have since you have done so much already for the game. I just thought it could be cool to have a code that could give you 1 of each materiels you don't have and skips over the ones you already have in your bag.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never tried Dark Souls. I want to. However many issues arise. 1) Not sure if my PC can handle it. 2) I don't have the console for it. And probably one of the main reasons, 3) I'm a casual. Dark Souls is for Hardcore Players.
And if I may suggest. If you want to start off with a Zelda game. I know this is Cliche. But I'd suggest Ocarina of Time on either the Eshop or the 3DS. Not sure if you have the original N64. But that's a joy to play, as well.
The puzzle solving is just phenominal in my opinion. I think you may enjoy it.
It's not as big as Breath of the Wild or most other games, do to being the first game in 3D.
But by the Gods, it's one of the greatest games I've played. This isn't nostolgia..... well. It may be 50% nostolgia. But I played it recently again. And it's still great.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never tried Dark Souls. I want to. However many issues arise. 1) Not sure if my PC can handle it. 2) I don't have the console for it. And probably one of the main reasons, 3) I'm a casual. Dark Souls is for Hardcore Players.
And if I may suggest. If you want to start off with a Zelda game. I know this is Cliche. But I'd suggest Ocarina of Time on either the Eshop or the 3DS. Not sure if you have the original N64. But that's a joy to play, as well.
The puzzle solving is just phenominal in my opinion. I think you may enjoy it.
It's not as big as Breath of the Wild or most other games, do to being the first game in 3D.
But by the Gods, it's one of the greatest games I've played. This isn't nostolgia..... well. It may be 50% nostolgia. But I played it recently again. And it's still great.

It's Not Dark Souls it's called Darksiders and it originally came out on PS3 in 2010 and Darksiders 2 in 2012 then Nordic Games Remastered the 2 game in Full 1080p HD for PlayStation 4 a couple of months ago. I've never played Dark Souls either since I'm not into the whole first person view type of games myself. If a Game is not in 3rd person View i will not give it a second though about playing it no matter how popular it may be. thanks for the Suggestion and I already had a game in mind to try first even if it's not in the Legend of Zelda game order to be played. Tri-force Heroes ? What do you think.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, right. I apologise. I wrote that when I woke up.
However, same goes for Dark Siders. Not sure if my PC can handle it and I don't have the console.
I have never played Tri-Force Heroes. For the sole reason of it's mainly a Multiplayer game. And does not favor solo.
I'm a solo player.
So I'd have to say Ocarina of Time. it's cheaper now and ... well. The choice is yours ultimately. But I'd heavily suggest Ocarina of Time.
Oh, and if you didn't buy the DLC for Hyrule Warriors. I'd also suggest that heavily. I got the Season Pass for both.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hopefully be fixed soon, fingers crossed, i was dying to try it
If I can say one thing. He's not let us down, yet.
He's given us some great stuff.
Infinite Durability and the fact the Master Sword always glows. These are two things I always use.
I once got a stick almost as strong as the Master Sword at 27 power.
Like. Are you for real?
Just be warey of what you use when he does it. Too many things active at once, will most likely freeze the game.
Learned this the hard way. Had Zero Gravity, Stamina Up, That all abilities thing, Infinite Durability and some other stuff.
Killed a Lynel and left. Then the thing froze. Was like "Lol oh"

Reactions: TudorBlue

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Infinite Durability and the fact the Master Sword always glows. These are two things I always use.
Like. Are you for real?
Just be warey of what you use when he does it. Too many things active at once, will most likely freeze the game.
Learned this the hard way. Had Zero Gravity, Stamina Up, That all abilities thing, Infinite Durability and some other stuff.

thanks mate, hope so

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, right. I apologise. I wrote that when I woke up.
However, same goes for Dark Siders. Not sure if my PC can handle it and I don't have the console.
I have never played Tri-Force Heroes. For the sole reason of it's mainly a Multiplayer game. And does not favor solo.
I'm a solo player.
So I'd have to say Ocarina of Time. it's cheaper now and ... well. The choice is yours ultimately. But I'd heavily suggest Ocarina of Time.
Oh, and if you didn't buy the DLC for Hyrule Warriors. I'd also suggest that heavily. I got the Season Pass for both.
I

I don't know if Darksiders had a PC version of the Game. Only know for sure it was released on PS3 and now PS4 and Xbox1 as Remastered. Darksiders 3 when it gets released Dec 31 2018 will also be for PS4 and Xbox1. I did not think Tri-force Hereos was Multi Player because it don't say it is for what i have read about it. Maybe I should just play them all in Order. I'm a solo player on mostly all the games I play. I hate playing with level Hogs who spend hours grinding out the special items just to show you up when your a newbie to the game. I really hate show offs in any game who think there better then you just because there a higher level and have better skills. I tried playing Xenoverse online with a dude I knew who said he would help me Platinum the game but when the time came to help he sat back to let me do all the work then only finished of the Boss after I was dead then got the special Skill to himself @ the end of the level for finishing the boss with an Ultimate attack. Yeah I already got all the DLC in Hyrule Warriors and used the Hyrule Warriors Save Editor to Create all the weapons even for the DLC.Characters.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Like. Are you for real?

Breath of the Wild DLC 1 will have a Test called Trial of the Sword witch @ the End if you Finish the True power of the Master Sword will awaken (aka) Always Glow Master sword. So Using the Code for it would not matter anymore. I really hope PandaOnSmack could make an Have all Material Code if Possible it would really cut down on the 100+ hours of Hunting and when you can't find an Item then it's like F*** this Game.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I would agree. I find the act of finding weapons myself to be the enjoyment.
I guess I don't mind repetitiveness as long as I get to slaughter my enemies with extreme force and violence.
Which is why it sucks to have Weapons break in Breath of the Wild. When I kill a hard enemy and get a good weapon, then have it break because I chose to use it. 'eh....

The whole point of Tri Force Heroes is to do dungeons as a team. A team of Three, as such, Tri.
Everyone gets equal rewards. It's suggested to do things as a Team with others online. But not a requirement.
You can play offline, but the two other Links will just be stone statues you control.

Always having the 60 power Master Sword would be amazing. I just hope it doesn't have a time limit, anymore afterwards.

Last edited by TheQueen,
Reactions: TudorBlue

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im only just at the start of the game as I wanted to complete the wind waker hd first. Weapons would be a plus right now, not worried about health atm

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im only just at the start of the game as I wanted to complete the wind waker hd first. Weapons would be a plus right now, not worried about health atm
I suggest when you do upgrade and do your things. You start with Stamina before you do your Heart upgrades. Stamina is more needed. Your choice.
I've pretty much found hearts to be a joke. I have the full hearts needed.
For food. Get anything that says "Raises Max HP" Cook 5 of those. I get things that give me +20 hearts. But do to having max. It only gives 3. l0l. So do Stamina first. Worry about hearts later.
Just remember you won't be able to pull the Master Sword until you have 11 hearts. So it would be suggested you maybe get one stamina wheel then get 11 hearts, pull the Master Sword, put some of those hearts into Stamina with the statue by ... one of the villages.

Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game. I wish I could hack the Toon Link model in Breath of the Wild and then edit all the outfits to fit the new Toon Link model. Would make Breath of the Wild 10000000x better in my opinion.
Or if you equip the Wind set, it would change your character into Toon Link. Mmmm.
Alas, I am not good 'nuff. :(
TpJIOHZ.png

Last edited by TheQueen,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I would agree. I find the act of finding weapons myself to be the enjoyment.
I guess I don't mind repetitiveness as long as I get to slaughter my enemies with extreme force and violence.
Which is why it sucks to have Weapons break in Breath of the Wild. When I kill a hard enemy and get a good weapon, then have it break because I chose to use it. 'eh....

The whole point of Tri Force Heroes is to do dungeons as a team. A team of Three, as such, Tri.
Everyone gets equal rewards. It's suggested to do things as a Team with others online. But not a requirement.
You can play offline, but the two other Links will just be stone statues you control.

Always having the 60 power Master Sword would be amazing. I just hope it doesn't have a time limit, anymore afterwards.

No in the New DLC coming there is No More Time Limit for the master sword after you Awaken it's full power. That's why Nintendo is calling it Trails of the sword.

pchard

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello.

I tried to download the breath.exe file several times, but I just get an error message when opening it.

"File or folder is damaged and cannot be read." or something similiar (My system language is in Norwegian)

Edit: Downloaded the file from another place, and now it says it cannot be opened on my version of Windows. I use Windows 10..

Please help.

Last edited by pchard,

Ohmahree1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everytime i start the botw trainer i get black crash screen as soon as i hit connect on the trainer on my pc it worked last weekend now it doesnt was there a update to the trainer or was there a patch released in the last week

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everytime i start the botw trainer i get black crash screen as soon as i hit connect on the trainer on my pc it worked last weekend now it doesnt was there a update to the trainer or was there a patch released in the last week

The BOTW Trainer will not work @ the moment if you installed the New Game Update V80/ I believe 1.2.2. PandaOnSmack will be updating the Trainer to Work with this Newest game update when he gets home from Holiday some time this week ETA is Unknown but some time later this week . If you did not Install the Current game update then there is something else wrong either with the Connect between the Ip address or your Pc. I'm running the Old game update still v64 / 1.2.1 and Trainer still works for me. Trainer version is up to date @ v3.8.9 do you have it. If not try downloading it and see if that will fix the issue but DO NOT INSTALL NEW GAME UPDATE YET.

Hello.

I tried to download the breath.exe file several times, but I just get an error message when opening it.

"File or folder is damaged and cannot be read." or something similiar (My system language is in Norwegian)

Edit: Downloaded the file from another place, and now it says it cannot be opened on my version of Windows. I use Windows 10..

Please help.

If you did not Know the Breath.exe file Does not work anymore since 2 game updates ago. There is no Support for it. If your running the V64 or below Game update witch is 1.2.1 I think I can't remember since I'm not looking at my console PandaOnSmacks trainer is the only 1 Still working. If you installed the Latest game update last week v80 / 1.2.2 i believe then PandaOnSmack trainer will not work either @ the Moment until he makes a patch later this week to have it work properly without Crashing. I don't Have an ETA for the Patch but it will be out Some time later this week is What I was told from PandaOnSmack himself and he can't do anything until he gets home from Holiday/Vacation.

Reactions: pchard

pchard

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The BOTW Trainer will not work @ the moment if you installed the New Game Update V80/ I believe 1.2.2. PandaOnSmack will be updating the Trainer to Work with this Newest game update when he gets home from Holiday some time this week ETA is Unknown but some time later this week . If you did not Install the Current game update then there is something else wrong either with the Connect between the Ip address or your Pc. I'm running the Old game update still v64 / 1.2.1 and Trainer still works for me. Trainer version is up to date @ v3.8.9 do you have it. If not try downloading it and see if that will fix the issue but DO NOT INSTALL NEW GAME UPDATE YET.

If you did not Know the Breath.exe file Does not work anymore since 2 game updates ago. There is no Support for it. If your running the V64 or below Game update witch is 1.2.1 I think I can't remember since I'm not looking at my console PandaOnSmacks trainer is the only 1 Still working. If you installed the Latest game update last week v80 / 1.2.2 i believe then PandaOnSmack trainer will not work either @ the Moment until he makes a patch later this week to have it work properly without Crashing. I don't Have an ETA for the Patch but it will be out Some time later this week is What I was told from PandaOnSmack himself and he can't do anything until he gets home from Holiday/Vacation.

Okay.
I had issues with even running breath.exe file.. So.. That's what I needed help with.. But non the less, if none of them work with the current update to BoTW, I'll just have to wait :)
No worries. Thanks for responding !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small