The Legend Of Zelda artbook titled "Art and Artifacts" announced for Feb 2017

zelda_artifacts.0.jpg

Update: For those asking how much content this book will have, it has 304 pages which is about 70 more pages than hyrule historia so expect a lot of artwork!
Dark Horse has just announced that they will be releasing a new localisation of a Zelda book based around the art of previous Zelda games, as well as some sneak-peek art of the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. The Japanese version of the book will be releasing on the 26th of August, while the North American version is set for a Feb 2017 release. It will be releasing at $39.99 price tag for pre-orders and there's no news right now of a Europe release, so importing might be the only option for those outside the USA and Canada.

I'll update this thread once more news comes up and I get my hands on the JP editon.

Zelda01.jpg
unnamed%20(2).jpg

unnamed%20(3).jpg

unnamed%20(5).jpg

The Legend of Zelda™: Art and Artifacts contains over four hundred pages of fully realized illustrations from the entire thirty-year history of The Legend of Zelda™including artwork from the upcoming The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild! Every masterwork is printed on high-quality paper in an oversized format so you can immerse yourself in the fine details of each piece. This book includes rare promotional pieces, game box art, instruction booklet illustrations, official character illustrations, sprite art, interviews with the artists, and much, much more! The Legend of Zelda™: Art and Artifacts collects many of your favorite masterpieces from the storied franchise, as well as rare and never before seen content, presented in one handsome hardcover.

Select artwork from the entirety of the franchise!

A nostalgic look at the past!

An exciting look at the future!

:arrow: Source

:arrow: Purchase the Japanese version here

Last edited by TheDarkGreninja,

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why no European release info? :( Oh well.. At least Play-Asia ships it to the Netherlands too. For over 20 euro's shipping :cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality