The Latest Humble Bundle: For All The Nintendo fans

Seroczynski

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was really surprised when I saw the latest Bundle. Would have been an instant buy if it wasn't for the region lock. I'm glad they hinted to other Bundles in the future, hopefully either region-free or at least bundled for other regions as well.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
sadly I've already played the titles (Guacamelee and Might Switch Force) which appealed to me in this bundle. no point in purchasing them again. not that the bundle is available for me anyways :P

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It will fail, but not because it's a bad idea. It's because nintendo is dying.
Well i wouldn't buy for x360 and sony too since they ban modded console so no way i'll buy estore content. No such problems on pc. But no idea how it'd go on those.

Seroczynski

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was referring to Nintendo but then again I can't even see why Humble Bundle would allow this. This is a great company destroying their reputation in someway imo.

You should read the reply on the first page:
Before anyone else brings up region lock and whatnot, Nintendo did try to make this a world-wide offer.

http://gonintendo.com/stories/234281-nintendo-tried-to-make-the-humble-nindie-bundle-a-global-deal
There will most likely be other Bundles where the fix this. Nintendo still enforces region locks, that's nothing new.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
AW man :( thanks, I'll cancel all my pre-orders.

Im not talking about fanbois or people here who bought 3ds/wii for a reason. I'm talking about overall count and its games sales.
There's also fact the sales here are limited to north america and fact it's indie games.

The only thing they have going for them is that it's first console bundle.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Anyone know how long the download codes are good for? I wont have access to my consoles for about a year.
usually forever.

Im not talking about fanbois or people here who bought 3ds/wii for a reason. I'm talking about overall count and its games sales.
There's also fact the sales here are limited to north america and fact it's indie games.

The only thing they have going for them is that it's first console bundle.
What does that have to do with a company dying?
http://isnintendodeadyet.com just bookmark this until it happens like the rest of us.

It'll help you make your case for the company being dead or not.

It sounds like what you're talking about is the console wars, which would be ironic since you called other people fangirls.

Reactions: Seroczynski

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its too bad, moon and that mining robot game look interesting, but if the codes aren't redeemable in europe, there isn't even a point to beg random strangers for a leftover code

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
usually forever.

What does that have to do with a company dying?
http://isnintendodeadyet.com just bookmark this until it happens like the rest of us.

It'll help you make your case for the company being dead or not.

It sounds like what you're talking about is the console wars, which would be ironic since you called other people fangirls.

pc master race here. Just pointing out nintendo has been failing the console market in years. During wii era they ditched the core crowd for casuals and now casuals ditched them for kinect and iphone.
N is dying at least in video games market and it's clearly visible. But hey, keep lying to yourself and pretending everything is alright. Honestly I don't even care about n anymore. Just stating the fact.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
pc master race here. Just pointing out nintendo has been failing the console market in years. During wii era they ditched the core crowd for casuals and now casuals ditched them for kinect and iphone.
N is dying at least in video games market and it's clearly visible. But hey, keep lying to yourself and pretending everything is alright. Honestly I don't even care about n anymore. Just stating the fact.

So now they were dying when they were the biggest selling console in last gen too?

There's no middle ground with you, honey-buns.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we not derail the thread with more nintendoomed crap? Think Nintendo's dying? Well whoopdie-freaking-doo! This thread isn't about that, it's about the Humble Nindie Bundle.

Reactions: KingVamp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-