The Latest Humble Bundle: For All The Nintendo fans

yoyoyo69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We might see more of this from Nintendo, trying to cash in on the 3DS and WiiU before they're left in the technological dust of other consoles/handhelds, but I don't see Microsoft or Sony jumping at the chance to sell their games for pennies on the dollar. Consider that Nintendo's consoles are the only ones which actually make the manufacturer money...the PS4 and XBOne are sold at a loss and Sony/MS expect to make that up with game sales. Also, Sony is just starting to gain traction with some of the PS4's launch titles, and Microsoft is well...Microsoft. Even their terrible/old games like Fable 3 don't see very generous sales.

If you want good deals on games like this all the time, the only choice is PC.

PS4 and XBOne aren't sold at a loss. They tried shovelling that lie last gen, but they admit they're making a profit this gen, a very healthy profit, why do you think Sony still exist?

After all, they're only selling bottom range/budget pc components bought in bulk.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys think that they are only going do only indies in the future?

For Nintendo consoles/handhelds? Maybe. I could see some other third-party titles being thrown into the mix, but not Nintendo's own titles, at least ones from that generation. Nintendo is generally moderately stubborn about their pricepoint and I think they'd have a collective stroke if someone bought a current generation game for less than $30 new.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, SM3DL is a really solid Mario game. If you like platformers at all you should have kept it, or buy it :)

I don't know, the Mario platformers have become rather bland to me. It seems like after Sunshine, they kind of regressed and haven't really done anything that risky or interesting. Galaxy was okay, but it seemed like a step backwards after Sunshine. Sunshine had Fludd which made platforming in third person tolerable, though the camera was out for blood. Luckily, with how the Indie scene has blown up, there's no shortage of interesting platformers. I just can't say Mario has been interesting recently beyond dicking around with friends. Then again, I've always prefered the Wario Land games, so maybe I'm a bit backwards.

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I already own them, I have extra keys for SteamWorld Dig on 3DS, Moon Chronicles Episode 1 on 3DS, and Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition on Wii U. Shoot me a PM and make me an offer or something. :D
All three codes have been taken.

Last edited by Troopage,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
PS4 and XBOne aren't sold at a loss. They tried shovelling that lie last gen, but they admit they're making a profit this gen, a very healthy profit, why do you think Sony still exist?

After all, they're only selling bottom range/budget pc components bought in bulk.
Ah, fair enough. I figured they'd keep up the trend, but I also didn't think any processor running at 1.8GHz could be all that expensive, even if it does have eight cores.

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, well since nobody is PMing me and I have no use whatsoever for them, here are the codes:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Wii U - A08MWWC62TAD75F5
SteamWorld Dig 3DS - A08LN9062Q5XBXQX

The other two game codes have been taken.

Last edited by Troopage,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, well since nobody is PMing me and I have no use whatsoever for them, here are the codes:
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Wii U - A08MWWC62TAD75F5
SteamWorld Dig 3DS - A08LN9062Q5XBXQX
Just right after I bought my buundle :rofl2:
Not going to use your codes, don't worry :P

Reactions: Troopage

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just right after I bought my buundle :rofl2:
Not going to use your codes, don't worry :P
Haha, sorry. You could have just asked if you wanted them. I would have given them to anyone that asked nicely; I just didn't want to just hand them out and have someone undeserving or a scalper take them.

Reactions: VinsCool

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, sorry. You could have just asked if you wanted them. I would have given them to anyone that asked nicely; I just didn't want to just hand them out and have someone undeserving or a scalper take them.
Im probably undeserving but I took them both, no need to try to download them, or maybe im just saying this so nobody tries getting them before I get to use my systems in the morning.

Reactions: Troopage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended