• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The Israel and Palestine conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought "you types" liked diveristy, or is diveristy of thought not included in your diversity bracket? You're a hypocrite and a bigot if that's the case.
Interesting comment you made.
FE80C8B6.jpg

0FE165CD.jpg

Reactions: Xzi and Dark_Ansem

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't care about your requests and I don't care what you assume. You're a big boy now so put your big boy pants on and do your own research. You might be used to people around you pandering to you based on your perceived victimhood mentality, but you'll get no pandering from me. It's time for you to man up a bit and act like an adult and find your own unbiased internet news.
So you can’t even be bothered to post one link? Clearly you don’t have anything to provide and you are a waste of space. I fail to see why you and your opinions deserve any level of respect.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
So you can’t even be bothered to post one link? Clearly you don’t have anything to provide and you are a waste of space. I fail to see why you and your opinions deserve any level of respect.
Or maybe I just have a busy life and can't be arsed arguing with idiots and spoon feeding them with information they can get themselves. If you are too retarded that you can't use the internet to find infomation about current day events, well obvioulsy that's on you and the education system has failed you or it's just beyond your skill level at the moment. Whatever the case I'll put it in basic terms that even a retard could understand: Hamas are terrorists, they are bad, they murder, torture, kidnap, rape, bomb, fire rockets into civilian areas and that's just a few of their crimes. Basically are the lowest form of pond life on the planet.

In case that's still to hard for you to understand, I'd like to see evey single Hamas member obliterated into mere atoms - even a mong with a low brain cell count could understand what I'm saying about my feelings for these scumbag terrorists. If you are in any doubt about these terrorists and the attrocities they have commited then you really need psychiatric help if you're not already getting it.

Last edited by mrdude,
Reactions: Halbour

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States
Or maybe I just have a busy life and can't be arsed arguing with idiots and spoon feeding them with information they can get themselves.
You have a busy life yet here you are writing entire paragraphs instead of just Ctrl + C => Ctrl + V a source. I'm 100% convinced you're actually just getting paid by Isntreal to spout stupid nonsense.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have a busy life yet here you are writing entire paragraphs instead of just Ctrl + C => Ctrl + V a source. I'm 100% convinced you're actually just getting paid by Isntreal to spout stupid nonsense.
They are an unemployed incel in their late 50s who is terminally online.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Or maybe I just have a busy life and can't be arsed arguing with idiots and spoon feeding them with information they can get themselves. If you are too retarded that you can't use the internet to find infomation about current day events, well obvioulsy that's on you and the education system has failed you or it's just beyond your skill level at the moment. Whatever the case I'll put it in basic terms that even a retard could understand: Hamas are terrorists, they are bad, they murder, torture, kidnap, rape, bomb, fire rockets into civilian areas and that's just a few of their crimes. Basically are the lowest form of pond life on the planet.

In case that's still to hard for you to understand, I'd like to see evey single Hamas member obliterated into mere atoms - even a mong with a low brain cell count could understand what I'm saying about my feelings for these scumbag terrorists. If you are in any doubt about these terrorists and the attrocities they have commited then you really need psychiatric help if you're not already getting it.
That’s a lot of words that isn’t just one link. It would have actually been less time consuming posting a single link than writing out this excuse.
Hamas is terrible but that doesn’t change the fact that Israel is committing a genocide on the people of Palestine. Just like before when you couldn’t separate Zionists from Jews, it’s clear you can’t separate Hamas from the rest of the people of Palestine.
So again, I was just asking for a single link and you gave me excuses instead.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
That’s a lot of words that isn’t just one link. It would have actually been less time consuming posting a single link than writing out this excuse.
Hamas is terrible but that doesn’t change the fact that Israel is committing a genocide on the people of Palestine. Just like before when you couldn’t separate Zionists from Jews, it’s clear you can’t separate Hamas from the rest of the people of Palestine.
I've posted links in previous posts on this thread, the fact you can't be arsed reading back a few pages is on you and your sloth like nature.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I skimmed through. A couple wiki articles about the history of Palestine and Israel. A couple articles from Ynetnews and the Israel times, which are both Israeli news sources. One article from the foundation of the defense of democracies that talked about how many missiles that were shot into Israel, but completely ignored the number going into Gazza. A couple links to different sites that label the Muslim brotherhood and Hamas as terrorist groups. And surprisingly, one article from Al-Jazira talking about the Houthis.

There were some debunked youtube videos as well mixed in there. Basically a smorgasbord of propaganda and articles that pander to his confirmation bias.

What was strange, is he showed a video of a Palestinian person getting shot and the Hamas person stealing their supplies. But the purpose was to only demonize the terrorist, while completely ignoring the VICTIM. It just boggles the mind. Most decent humans would see a hostage situation and want to save the hostage. Mr Dud would prefer just to shoot the terrorist and the victim and be done with it.

Halbour

Love yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Lol you serious? Stealing land, illegal settlements, blocking aid, turning off water and electricity, indiscriminate bombing to name a few.
I... am tired now. I won't answer to anything from now on. Stop mentioning me. I won't react. We are serial killers, Nazis, everything you want.
I'm going to play Osu!.

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I... am tired now. I won't answer to anything from now on. Stop mentioning me. I won't react. We are serial killers, Nazis, everything you want.
I'm going to play Osu!.
I mean, you did ask. I don't think you're going to garner much sympathy here. You asked if people are sure that the human rights of people being herded into a small parcel of land to bleed, starve, dehydrate to death are being violated (???), everybody said 'yes we are very sure', and now you're upset?

Not only that but you're now playing the victim which is just woefully, disgustingly tone-deaf. If you prefer to bury your head in the sand than just barely acknowledge that what's happening is wrong, then, well, maybe silence is the best course. I can't disagree.

Halbour

Love yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I mean, you did ask. I don't think you're going to garner much sympathy here. You asked if people are sure that the human rights of people being herded into a small parcel of land to bleed, starve, dehydrate to death are being violated (???), everybody said 'yes we are very sure', and now you're upset?

Not only that but you're now playing the victim which is just woefully, disgustingly tone-deaf. If you prefer to bury your head in the sand than just barely acknowledge that what's happening is wrong, then, well, maybe silence is the best course. I can't disagree.
I didn't try to bury my head or nonsense. I only tried to be like "OK never mind why do I need to argue, we are the bad guys!" isn't that what you wanted, blind anti-semitist anti-zionist guy? I don't mean to offend, and definitely don't want to get banned, but I'm A bit angry. I'm very sorry for my anger strike.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I didn't try to bury my head or nonsense. I only tried to be like "OK never mind why do I need to argue, we are the bad guys!" isn't that what you wanted, blind anti-semitist anti-zionist guy? I don't mean to offend, and definitely don't want to get banned, but I'm A bit angry. I'm very sorry for my anger strike.
NEVER - I repeat NEVER! appologise to an idiot or a lefty (much the same) or terrorist loving scum. These people are not like normal people and they certainly don't view an appology the same way a sane person does. These retards look at an apology as some sort of victory because they have a poor and often feeble mentle state (usually they perceive themselves as victims of some sort). You have nothing to apologise for, the only people in here that need to apologise are the Hamas supporting terrorist loving scum.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've posted links in previous posts on this thread, the fact you can't be arsed reading back a few pages is on you and your sloth like nature.
It would have taken far less time for you to have just quoted your own post then. Seriously, you spend way too much time making excuses and blaming others. Again, you only need to reply to my post with 1 link, that's all I've been asking for.
I will not search this thread for your posts, you aren't that important. It would take us far less time if you didn't make lazy excuses over a simple request. You are the one responsible for sharing your sources, I am not doing your work for you because I don't know where you are getting your information. I know the next post is just going to be more excuses because that's all you seem to be capable of doing.

Last edited by The Catboy,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
It would have taken far less time for you to have just quoted your own post then. Seriously, you spend way too much time making excuses and blaming others. Again, you only need to reply to my post with 1 link, that's all I've been asking for.
Why on earth would I quote my own posts to appease the likes of you? You should feel privileged that I even take the time to reply to some of the drivel you spew out. I'm just glad I don't need to deal with your in real life and that some other poor sod has to get through their day listening to your pish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?