• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Israel conducts drone strike in Lebanese capital

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A drone strike was carried out in Beirut, Lebanon that killed the deputy leader of Hamas. Israel has yet to publicly claim responsibility for the attack on its sovereign neighbor's capital city.

Since the start of the war Israeli troops have exchanged near daily gunfire with Hezbollah in southern Lebanon, and the current attack is likely to raise tensions and could potentially lead to further spreading of the conflict.

Israeli cabinet members have been seen as stoking flames with recent calls for Palestinians to leave Gaza in a repeat of the Israeli nation founding event that saw many Palestinians dispossessed of their ancestral lands.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...-with-killing-hamas-deputy-leader-2024-01-02/

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Good, another dead Hamas terrorist is now going to be worm fodder. A good start to 2024 indeed. Also US sunk 4 terrorist boats the other day so that was good. Hopefully 2024 will be the year that these terrorist scum will killed and removed from the gene pool and their innocent victims will get some justice.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Most normal people:
giphy2.gif

American Evangelicals that are hoping for the end times:
giphy.gif

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good, another dead Hamas terrorist is now going to be worm fodder. A good start to 2024 indeed. Also US sunk 4 terrorist boats the other day so that was good. Hopefully 2024 will be the year that these terrorist scum will killed and removed from the gene pool and their innocent victims will get some justice.
Not saying I feel bad for the guy

But Israel not only drone striked someone in Lebanon's capital, but also bombed parts of outlying Damascus (Syria's capital)

There is only so long they can bomb and attack their neighbors before we end up with spillover and a wider conflict that the US is going to be expected to foot the bill for

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

But Israel not only drone striked someone in Lebanon's capital, but also bombed parts of outlying Damascus (Syria's capital)

There is only so long they can bomb and attack their neighbors before we end up with spillover and a wider conflict that the US is going to be expected to foot the bill for
Yep, the attack in October gave Israel the excuse they wanted to go in and decimate Gaza. Israel attacking neighboring countries can easily give them the excuse to collectively attack Israel, and then things get even more messy.

I'm happy if any leader from Hamas is killed, but I hope they did it with Lebanon's go-ahead (Which I highly doubt).

Reactions: Xzi

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP

I take it you don't watch the news or watch selective media, Terrorist attacks on Israel such as bombings/rockets from out of Syria has going on since the 7th October. As for that Hamas scum that's away to meet his maker - good riddance.

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take it you don't watch the news or watch selective media, Terrorist attacks on Israel such as bombings/rockets from out of Syria has going on since the 7th October. As for that Hamas scum that's away to meet his maker - good riddance.
Rebels in Southern Lebanon were fighting with Israel and there were events with Syria - but invading the airspace of a neighbor's capital can only go on so long before we see actual troops on the ground

And it won't stop with money, if there is mobilization eventually Americans will die too - the Israel lobby in the USA is too big

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Rebels in Southern Lebanon were fighting with Israel and there were events with Syria - but invading the airspace of a neighbor's capital can only go on so long before we see actual troops on the ground

And it won't stop with money, if there is mobilization eventually Americans will die too - the Israel lobby in the USA is too big
Maybe Syria should have took some action itself then and sent it's own Army to deal with the terrorists that were bombing Israel from it's territory, but they didn't so they can't start bitching about it when Israel retaliates and kills a known terrorist that is hiding out in their country - especailly since that terrorist was most likely meeting with Syrian terrorists to co-ordinate attacks against Israel.

• Wow
Reactions: Megadriver94

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Fucking Netanyahu man. Has the benefit of hindsight from America's reaction to 9/11, still makes all the same mistakes that we did, and then some. Israel will have the entire region destabilized within a year or two if the US refuses to firmly tug on their leash. If your god approves of genocide, your god ain't worth shit.

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fucking Netanyahu man. Has the benefit of hindsight from America's reaction to 9/11, still makes all the same mistakes that we did, and then some. Israel will have the entire region destabilized within a year or two if the US refuses to firmly tug on their leash. If your god approves of genocide, your god ain't worth shit.

Hebrew Bible's own account of the initial conquest of the area

"Following God's law, the Israelites killed every man and woman of every age, as well as the oxen, sheep, and donkeys. Only Rahab, her parents, brothers and all 'those who belonged to her' were spared. They were incorporated into Israel. Joshua then cursed anybody who rebuilt the foundations and gates, with the deaths of their firstborn and youngest child respectively. This was eventually fulfilled by Hiel the Bethelite under King Ahab's reign."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jericho

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hebrew Bible's own account of the initial conquest of the area

"Following God's law, the Israelites killed every man and woman of every age, as well as the oxen, sheep, and donkeys. Only Rahab, her parents, brothers and all "those who belonged to her" were spared. They were incorporated into Israel. Joshua then cursed anybody who rebuilt the foundations and gates, with the deaths of their firstborn and youngest child respectively. This was eventually fulfilled by Hiel the Bethelite under King Ahab's reign."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jericho
There's a reason Zionists get along so well with white nationalist extremists in Europe and the US.

> Insert "they're the same picture" meme

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
They killed an actual, verified Hamas leader? And it wasn't a fluke, they weren't aiming for a school but hit this guy instead? Huh.

• Haha
Reactions: Xzi and x65943

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I didn't see you whining when rockets were flying out of the gaza strip into Israel kiling and terrorising innocent Israeli civilians. Then there's the hostages - or stolen Israeli people that are in gaza just now that were just going about their lives, they witnessed their friends being murdered in cold blood while gazan terrorists were laughing about it and taking videos as souvenirs, they've not been released yet.

Lat's face facts here - these Hamas terrorist scum brought this upon themselves and most people do not feel any iota of sympathy for them. I personally hope every single one of these low life scum get erradicated from the face of the earth and I am not the only one that thinks the world will be a better place when they are all dead.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo