• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The escalation of the Israel-Palestine conflict

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As I recall, supporting a particular country isn't a criminal offense. And speaking of crimes, collusion with Russia isn't technically illegal, either. So there's that. Israel is the only US ally in the middle east.

As far as I can tell, MS-13 and Hamas can all burn in hell for all I care.

Thanks for sharing I guess...? I don't recall asking for your invading opinion? Get it? Because you guys like to invade:rofl2:

Last edited by lolboy,

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember hamas not long ago launching missels at isreal, as far as I'm concerned they shot first, iron dome or not, if misses were being shot at the us, we would all welcome a nuke.... Morally correct or not, (we did it once already).

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember hamas not long ago launching missels at isreal, as far as I'm concerned they shot first, iron dome or not, if misses were being shot at the us, we would all welcome a nuke.... Morally correct or not, (we did it once already).
Pretty sure they shot those missiles in retaliation.

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming he's not removed by then, maybe after four years he'll have a whole two items of legislation passed? :rofl2:

Karma's coming FAST for the dotard....all should be wrapped up neatly, well before the end of the year. Many of us assumed that when Cohen 'the fixer' & several Russian mobsters flipped recently that the FINAL nail in the coffin had been driven, but then ol' senile Rudy showed up on TV and PROPELLED the orange dumpster fire into high gear! :rofl2:
He's got roughly five decades of abject heinousness, villainy, and sadism to atone for, and the repub ghouls that have been enabling/aiding him will fade into the wrong side of history/die in Federal prison. The darkest patch is over; nearly time for popcorn & rebuilding! ^_^
#BASTA

DdfbSzrVAAE7LJ9.jpg

DdfX_G5UQAEFlvD.jpg

Reactions: Xzi

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Retaliation to years decades of oppression.
And that makes it okay to launch missels? I might agree, but how do you then not expect the other country to kill you and your people? I don't understand how people don't understand or agree with this. Let's say it was your house, you had all the food, and you didn't wanna share, so the people outside decide to kill you, you would let them kill you or your children? Or would you just kill them all because you can? I'm not saying it's not horrible, it's just how every great nation treats smaller nation's.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And that makes it okay to launch missels? I might agree, but how do you then not expect the other country to kill you and your people? I don't understand how people don't understand or agree with this. Let's say it was your house, you had all the food, and you didn't wanna share, so the people outside decide to kill you, you would let them kill you or your children? Or would you just kill them all because you can? I'm not saying it's not horrible, it's just how every great nation treats smaller nation's.

I didn't say either party was right, just they had their justification.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing I guess...? I don't recall asking for your invading opinion? Get it? Because you guys like to invade:rofl2:

Ha ha ha ha...ha! That's so funny I forgot to laugh, I'll be sure to share my invading opinions more often, you know, just to solely piss you off. Sound good?

What other enlightening, condescending suggestions do you have?

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Pretty sure they shot those missiles in retaliation.
The "retaliation" narrative is completely fake and has no basis in fact - both the Israeli authorities and the international community have offered Palestinians a free and independent state both larger in territory than Israel's and with its capital in East Jerusalem, and each time Palestinians have responded with aggression. They do not want peace, or even an independent state, they want to expel the Jews from the region. This is consistent across all states in the middle east - there are barely any Jews left there outside of Israel. I'll post a little history lesson for those unfamiliar with the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the British Mandate, the UN resolutions concerning the two-state solution and the many wars initiated by Palestinians in response to them.

Reactions: DarthDub

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you know, just to solely piss you off. Sound good?

Please don’t use the “Let’s destabilize entire regions, steal resources and piss the local people off” strategy.

GBAtemp for me is a way out of reality where enough people are pissed and hurt. I am just here to enjoy content made and shared by creative minds.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems Israel actually did start calling Hamas' crude rockets "missiles" for the first time within the last year and people are actually going along with this now? Unbelievable.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If that's genuinely what you believe, you should look up a documentary series on Netflix called "Trump: An American Dream"
I'm well-aware of how he makes his money. I also think people grossly underestimate him as a person - just having a rich parent who give you some money which makes you "temporarily rich" isn't enough, you also need to know how to multiply that money. If just having money in the first place was all it took, lottery winners wouldn't blow through their winnings straight back into poverty. He had his ups and his downs, but he clearly knows both how to make money and how to traverse the financial world.

Reactions: DarthDub

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm well-aware of how he makes his money. I also think people grossly underestimate him as a person - just having a rich parent who give you some money which makes you "temporarily rich" isn't enough, you also need to know how to multiply that money. If just having money in the first place was all it took, lottery winners wouldn't blow through their winnings and straight back into poverty. He had his ups and his downs, but he clearly knows both how to make money and how to traverse the financial world.
No, I think you actually need to watch it, because he IS one of those "lottery winners" that blows his money. Literally the reason he's able to do what he does is that he has a name and uses that as leverage to ask banks for loans, which he rarely fully repays

Reactions: Old

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems Israel actually did start calling Hamas' crude rockets "missiles" for the first time within the last year and people are actually going along with this now? Unbelievable.
Huh, they still can kill people, it doesn't matter if isreal can shoot them down, they are still firing them....

Reactions: DarthDub and Foxi4

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, I think you actually need to watch it, because he IS one of those "lottery winners" that blows his money. Literally the reason he's able to do what he does is that he has a name and uses that as leverage to ask banks for loans, which he rarely fully repays
Like I said, seems like he knows how to make money and how to operate in the financial world. Welcome to the world of hedge funds.
Huh, they still can kill people, it doesn't matter if isreal can shoot them down, they are still firing them....
The idea that a conflict is only moral when the casualties have equal parity is idiotic - "this is bad because not enough Jews are dead" is not an argument. More dead Jews doesn't make things better, the facts on the ground are that a country that erected a fence, an Iron Dome anti-missile system and trained an advanced military force specifically to *prevent* casualties is being attacked and is effectively defending itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: