• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The Israel and Palestine conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I get my news from a wide variety of sources on the internet and various different news channels.
This doesn’t fulfill my request, so I am going to assume you just don’t have anything. Seriously, why can’t you just provide a single link? Do you really think that this is a very convincing argument? I would really like to know who’s saying they aren’t committing a genocide because they aren’t living in the same reality as the rest of the world.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just follow AP news if you want actual journalist. Unbiased, do their own leg work, and are verifiable. if you get your news from 20 different "inquirers", you will never be unbiased.

I would also keep in mind, a people and their government are different things. Supporting a people does not mean you have to support their government. As a general rule of thumb, it'll be governments destroying the lives of the citizens, not one people against another.

Last edited by osaka35,

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just follow AP news if you want actual journalist. Unbiased, do their own leg work, and are verifiable. if you get your news from 20 different "inquirers", you will never be unbiased.
it doesn't care about being unbiased, it only wants to see its disgusting worldview confirmed to run away from reality.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I already told you: I get my news from a wide variety of sources on the internet and various different news channels.
Yeah, you should post some of them.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Daily Mail, Daily Express, the Sun, Newsmax, Breitbart.. I'm sure these are part of the "many sources" - hilarious if you think they are all headed by one guy
Honestly, probably just headlines on social media ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great recommendation and I'd also like to throw in DW. German news site that also reports on global events and their balance and quality has always impressed me.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Did any of you mention sources like aljazeera? Their journalists got blown up in a van by the Israeli forces and soon after the BBC journalists got attacked elsewhere (I might have confused the two events before). Not the first and last time Israel blows something up by accident. It didn't look like an accident. They fired a rocket straight at the van which was clearly marked and they announced themselves up front. It might seem biased to many people because they are Arabs running it, but they seem to be actually mostly neutral and let also jews speak for themselves and don't seem to censor what people say, but they do focus on coverage of the Gaza.

Reactions: Coolsonickirby

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Did any of you mention sources like aljazeera? Their journalists got blown up in a van by the Israeli forces and soon after the BBC journalists got attacked elsewhere (I might have confused the two events before). Not the first and last time Israel blows something up by accident. It didn't look like an accident. They fired a rocket straight at the van which was clearly marked and they announced themselves up front. It might seem biased to many people because they are Arabs running it, but they seem to be actually mostly neutral and let also jews speak for themselves and don't seem to censor what people say, but they do focus on coverage of the Gaza.

While Al Jazeera is a reputable source of news, the fact that they're specifically run by people who are Islamic creates the image that they are potentially biased in this specific situation. They're really in a no-win situation here, because no matter how unbiased their reporting is, they'll never be taken for face value.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Halbour

Love yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Its true. Israel violated human rights, and its very sad that people are praising them. Did they get their information from Twitter as a so-called 'reliable source'?

Are you sure we violated human rights....?

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Are you sure we violated human rights....?
Patently so. Collective punishment is also a war crime innit? As is rape.

Having said that, Hamas is at fault and they need to be stopped. One would hope that this could be achieved without war crimes.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
BBC is nothing more than a left wing propoganda run forced state media arm, Al Jazeera are anti Jewish and are always pushing anti-jewish news.
Post automatically merged:

This doesn’t fulfill my request, so I am going to assume you just don’t have anything. Seriously, why can’t you just provide a single link? Do you really think that this is a very convincing argument? I would really like to know who’s saying they aren’t committing a genocide because they aren’t living in the same reality as the rest of the world.
I don't care about your requests and I don't care what you assume. You're a big boy now so put your big boy pants on and do your own research. You might be used to people around you pandering to you based on your perceived victimhood mentality, but you'll get no pandering from me. It's time for you to man up a bit and act like an adult and find your own unbiased internet news.

Last edited by mrdude,

Coolsonickirby

Trophies
Website
coolsonickirby.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't care about your requests and I don't care what you assume. You're a big boy now so put your big boy pants on and do your own research.
People get paid for acting like clowns, yet here you are doing it all for free.

You claim to have a multitude of sources, yet when requested to link even just one, you fail to oblige? This shows that the confidence you have in your own sources is very low. People do their own research, and that's how they find out about the multitude of crimes Isntreal has and currently is committing. Any source I try to find in favor of Isntreal always has lies in their own posts and/or blatant misleading information.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

You claim to have a multitude of sources, yet when requested to link even just one, you fail to oblige? This shows that the confidence you have in your own sources is very low. People do their own research, and that's how they find out about the multitude of crimes Isntreal has and currently is committing. Any source I try to find in favor of Isntreal always has lies in their own posts and/or blatant misleading information.
Anyone who is embarrassed by their "sources" to the extent that they aren't willing to admit what they are is beyond any point of redemption. Mr. Douche is ruled by his emotions and nothing more.

Reactions: Coolsonickirby

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
BBC is nothing more than a left wing propoganda run forced state media arm, Al Jazeera are anti Jewish and are always pushing anti-jewish news.

I don't care about your requests and I don't care what you assume. You're a big boy now so put your big boy pants on and do your own research. You might be used to people around you pandering to you based on your perceived victimhood mentality, but you'll get no pandering from me. It's time for you to man up a bit and act like an adult and find your own unbiased internet news.

I listened to their broadcast more than month ago, they let jews speak there, have a jew from israel speak there as well, there was no anti-semitic atmosphere at all you fucking creep.

Fucking get a clue.

Isntreal? That reminds me of this showelware german addon called "Not Real" for the 1998 Unreal.

imageview.php

:rofl2:
Maybe someone should make an edit of that picture to say "Isnt Real"

Maybe mrdude can buy it, I'm sure he'll love this collection.

https://www.ricardo.ch/de/a/unreal-(tournament)-addons-level-set-pc-3x-big-box-(rar!)-1247948508/

Last edited by LeoTCK,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto