• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Indiscriminate Israeli vengeance campaign kills 3 Israeli hostages

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the second month of the indiscriminate Israeli counteroffensive and bombing campaign in the Gaza strip, which has notably claimed the lives of some 20,000 Palestinian civilians, IDF soldiers have now been found to have killed 3 Israeli hostages held by Hamas

The Israeli government has today announced an investigation into the slaying of 3 Israeli civilians by IDF forces which had been deemed "a threat" at the time of the killings

Regardless the bombing campaign continues, with thousands more feared to be dead or dying stuck under rubble in Gaza, which some have labelled an open air prison

The Israeli government has so far refused to initiate another ceasefire, meanwhile President Biden has called for a truce - and has been in meetings with the Palestinian authorities about a possible transition of power to a unified state of the west bank and Palestine under PA control

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...s) - The,military spokesperson said on Friday.

• Sad
Reactions: Xzi

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
In the IDF's defense, the three people had beards.... If you squint really hard you can imagine two of them them being Muslim. The third had ginger hair, so not sure what they were thinking there.

I'm honestly surprised they're even admitting this. They've definitely bombed a lot more hostages so far.

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously doubt this is the first time since Oct 7th that this has happened, and I know it won't be the last. The IDF under Netanyahu operates more like a bloodthirsty gang than a military.
Makes you think how many random Gaza civilians were a "threat" and shot with automatic rifles

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Israel gets so many free passes, I don't know how this is not a war crime.

I do not condone Hamas, I denounce Iran's funding of Hamas and Hezbollah and the incitation of terrorism... but to react with a genocidal massacre of civilians should not be tolerated by the international community, how is this not a war crime? How are there no sanctions? (all rhetoric questions really)

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Israel gets so many free passes, I don't know how this is not a war crime.

I do not condone Hamas, I denounce Iran's funding of Hamas and Hezbollah and the incitation of terrorism... but to react with a genocidal massacre of civilians should not be tolerated by the international community, how is this not a war crime? How are there no sanctions? (all rhetoric questions really)
All true, but it's strange hearing that from someone with a Johan Liebert avatar :D

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately for them, as soon as they got captured by the Hamas as hostages on october 7, their lives were just hanging by a thread. It was just a question of seeing if they would get killed by the Hamas, or get killed by the Israeli Army (through bombing or other actions). Getting released alive and well is just like winning the jackpot at the lottery. I'm actually surprised there were so many winners during the cease-fire.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
In the IDF's defense, the three people had beards.... If you squint really hard you can imagine two of them them being Muslim. The third had ginger hair, so not sure what they were thinking there.

I'm honestly surprised they're even admitting this. They've definitely bombed a lot more hostages so far.

I hate that this is funny. We have the world that we deserve.

• Haha
Reactions: titan_tim

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I seriously doubt this is the first time since Oct 7th that this has happened, and I know it won't be the last. The IDF under Netanyahu operates more like a bloodthirsty gang than a military.
No surprise considering who's supporting them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto