I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Clashes erupted between pro-Palestinian protesters and Israeli forces in multiple locations along the country's borders Sunday as tensions flared on a Palestinian mourning day marking the birth of the Jewish state.

Syrian state television said four protesters were killed by Israeli gunfire in the Golan Heights area, where Israeli's military said dozens were wounded.

At least two people were killed and 20 others were injured in clashes along the border with Lebanon, officials said. And the Israeli military was attempting to push back demonstrators near the Gaza border, where medical sources said at least 65 people had been injured.

The conflicts broke out on "Nakba Day." Nakba, meaning catastrophe in Arabic, marks the period when more than 700,000 Arabs were displaced from their homes during the fighting following the creation of Israel in 1948.

Israeli soldiers fired warning shots in the air after dozens of Syrians broke through the border fence and entered the Golan Heights, an Israel Defense Forces spokeswoman said.

Military spokeswoman Col. Avital Leibovich said she did not have information on casualties.

"The Syrian regime (was) attempting to divert world attention from their brutal crackdown and to incite violence on the Israel-Syrian border," she said.

Syrian state television showed protesters using Palestinian flags to fan an injured victim lying on the ground.

Different accounts were emerging Sunday of clashes along the Israel-Lebanon border.

Lebanon's military said two were killed and 20 people were injured. Haydar Daqmak, a Hezbollah official in southern Lebanon, said four Palestinians were killed and 37 were injured.

IDF spokesman Gen. Yoav Mordechai told CNN affiliate Channel 2 that dozens of men had broken through a crossroad and entered the Erez crossing near Gaza. The Israeli military was trying to push back demonstrators using live ammunition and anti-demonstration weapons, he said.

Medical sources reported that 65 people had been injured there.
Source
Wow I can't believe this actually happened, because I read a Facebook fan page before for the Muslims to kill every Jew they see, and it had so many followers and in there it said to do all of it on May 15.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't decide if this happens over people's beliefs or people's intolerance to not protest and continue on with their lives and ignore the little things like religion.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Lol @ stupidity of people who follow facebook pages and do what they say as if brainwashed. I should make a page titled "Go jump off a cliff"

I can't be sued for being an ass now can I? its at their own user discretion that they choose to follow or not.
biggrin.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Ugh, one of my closest friends is studying abroad at Israel. I don't like it when this shit happens, and it's even worse when you've got a friend over there.
Half of my relatives live in Israel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge