gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
How about a Pokémon Sun / Moon hax announced a day after the games' release :tpi:
LET'S DO IT

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well that would cause way more trouble than its worth, would be hilarious for the scalpers though who hoard like 60 copies once it is announced as fake.......but nobody would be able to know what game to buy if they just spam 100 names
Nintendo probably won't remove the games before an exploit is actually released.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what if smea accouced a fake exploit game and the game did not even have an exploit would nintedo still take it down if they did we could get all the games taken down from the eshop
I really wish he would, just to see all the scalpers go all out for nothing. Also, if an exploit game is found, posting it on the weekend is a good idea, as Nintendo employees are off for the weekend. At least this worked in the past, who knows now.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if an exploit game is found, posting it on the weekend is a good idea, as Nintendo employees are off for the weekend. At least this worked in the past, who knows now.
I believe this was the logic behind the freakyhax announcement, but it didn't work, sadly.

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Was it posted over the weekend? I thought it was posted on a Friday.
It may have been in the rest of the world. It was Saturday in my timezone and was still taken down from the eShop 2-3 hours after the exploit was announced.

But we did get an announcement or heads up about an upcoming exploit on May 30th. I doubt Nintendo was just going to sit back and not take plutoo seriously.
Well, that's my point.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
If it has made its way to Reddit, then it has already become too public. The only way to hide from Nintendo is to go completely underground. Either keep it private and release it to a select few or make it hard to get to, like locking it away in the deep web and having it take its time to float to the surface.
*cough*SALT*cough*

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
some people post about the exploits on nintedos twitter which is dumb maybe thats why
.... I'm pretty sure they're aware of the existence of /r/3dshacks and GBATemp. I'm pretty sure they follow both.

Lol. So, basehax is a thing with Pokemon ORAS - granted it's a secondary exploit like OoT3D, and SMD. I'd like to see Nintendo pull ORAS from the eshop. :D
*basehaxx, not basehax

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
.... I'm pretty sure they're aware of the existence of /r/3dshacks and GBATemp. I'm pretty sure they follow both.

*basehaxx, not basehax
i don't think nintedo waste there time on the internet looks for exploits

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
would a company waste there time on the internet no they need to do there job and develop games for the 3ds
Hum, of course they do. FFS, learn to think, read and research.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
well i suppose people who work for nintedo can look at gbatemp at home
ffs. What the fuck? I mean, what? At home? THEY'RE PAID TO BRING "STABILITY" TO THE SYSTEM, OFC THEY MONITOR THE MAIN NEWSPLACE FOR NEW EXPLOITS....

Is it that hard to understand?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ffs. What the fuck? I mean, what? At home? THEY'RE PAID TO BRING "STABILITY" TO THE SYSTEM, OFC THEY MONITOR THE MAIN NEWSPLACE FOR NEW EXPLOITS....

Is it that hard to understand?
He must be one of the few that actually takes the following to heart:
"Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience"

Also, most of those updates hardly bring anything new to the table, apart from fixing exploits and making it harder for us to downgrade them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.