Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol sentences?
Also where did you order? DealExtreme? Shipping times are naturally slow there (though it doesn't seem like it).
We need to know where you ordered to make this any good

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMFG, that was just painful to read. Let me guess, grammar isn't your best subject?

What's this have to do with Acekard or the DS for that matter. What store is this? If you're going to babble on and on about how bad of a experience you had, at least mention where you got it from. I'm assuming the "DS" in your subject should be DX?

RobotMunster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDSDeals.com their out of California. but like i said sorry for the babble im just upset about it! if it was some place like dealextreme id fully understand the shipping but i payed more to get it faster.
unsure.gif

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RobotMunster said:
TheDSDeals.com, they're based out of California. Like I said, sorry for the babble. I'm just upset about it! If it was some place like dealextreme I'd fully understand the shipping but I paid more to get it faster.
unsure.gif

Fixed it for you.

Sorry for your bad experience but this has nothing to do with Acekard.

RobotMunster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WoW the name was in the subject (the ds deals two thumbs down)and this is just a forum not trying to wright a book. sorry i guess i shouldn't let out my frustrations and expect any support .didn't see any other general card forum so placed it on this one because i ordered a AceKard if a mod just wants to delete this post i don't care.its not like it is going to do me any good!

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It takes time for a refund to process, depending on which method you pay them with and how prompt they are at actually starting the process (which depends not only on them not being dicks, but not being jerked around by the customer - just try working in customer service! You don't want to help dicks, ever.) it can easily take 1-5 days to see anything back.

Being rude to customers isn't good business, even sometimes when they deserve it - being rude to someone who is trying to warn others not to put their money where it isn't wanted is somewhat uncalled for.

RobotMunster, no one expects you to write a book, that uses paper - in the PC world line feeds, caps and punctuation are absolutely free and not going to cost any trees at all and will net you some actual help instead of people wanting to blame you for their headache.

I suggest posting this stuff in a thread like this one:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=81021
and check around for info like recommended sellers... before you put out your cash, preferably.

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oooh. slightly hurt my eyes reading that.
wacko.gif

but it has nothing to do with the ds or the acekard product or team.
currently dealing with topdepots.com in the same manner, but it's not as bad as yours. haha.
Even though it should be "all about the customer" I find that many employees are irritable and have no problem giving you hard time if you raise your voice or try to hassle them to get your shit done fast. You seem rather unlucky, but maybe next time be a little more patient. You don't have to be soo persistent as refunds to take a while to process, seeing as they might have to go to paypal or your bank to refund your money. Sometimes, assuming next time you actually receive your product, it's worse since you have to request an RMA, ship it to them, then they may check it to see if it truly is faulty before they give you your refund, and sometimes you have to pay to ship it back. Overall it's going to be an annoying process no matter who you deal with.

also, I agree. This is the wrong place to post this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.