• Start date
  • Views 1,075
  • Replies 5
  • Likes 1
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
QGYohMa.jpg

The concept of having a Nintendo social community really seemed like a great idea but now that's it been out for a couple of years, it's clear that it's nothing more than a community managed by incompetents. And you may ask, double-standards? Yes.

Miiverse in itself does have a lot of potential but the people in charge of it have made it to make a terrible social app, first of all it's known that most of its users are kids-teens than adults though at the same time they're OK with violent screenshots but sexual compliments/jokes? That's a no-no.

Let me just give you an example, these screenshots below would be perfectly fine to post on Miiverse but if you were to say a female drawn character had a "nice rack" (which by the way I wrote this on a drawing at the Project Zero 5 Community) it would be reported and the admins would remove it before you know. Now, to the screenshots (from Call of Duty: Black Ops II) but due to being a bit too graphic (again, double-standards) it's in a spoiler box.

zSJhnrR.jpg

LovbERy.jpg

This is just one of Miiverse many problems but as a Nintendo gamer it's very disappointing that they're not able to handle the community properly. I say, if there's graphic content then make sure that user has the appropriate age to see if not then don't enter. I really wish Miiverse's staff would be fired and replaced with people who actually appreciate the good that the community could do.

By the way, this feels just like politics. :(

Reactions: Deleted-236924
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Message to nintendo : devote more time on games and less time on this shitty miiverse. I can't remember the last time I stumbled into a miiverse thread on the wii u.
Mario Maker kinda requires it for online use with its custom stages, does it not?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miiverse is an interesting idea, but seriously, what do you expect with a target userbase of 6-13 year olds? OF course its going to get modded hard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...