#3dBRAT

Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
No, there isn't even a KNOWN way to downgrade yet
What if we saved the Nintendo official update site on like the wayback machine, saved the files of the wii u update and made like a forged system downgrade to seem as a new update I believe something of such would be possible we should probably find a way to save system update ips and such before new updates are released

EDIT:what I'm trying to say is make a old back up of the system update site / ip when the specific update was currently on the site / ip and find a way to reroute that in someway

Last edited by #3dBRAT,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if we saved the Nintendo official update site on like the wayback machine, saved the files of the wii u update and made like a forged system downgrade to seem as a new update I believe something of such would be possible we should probably find a way to save system update ips and such before new updates are released
Good idea, you should start working on that

#3dBRAT

Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
Good idea, you should start working on that
I would but I have no experience with coding and such only enough intel to give some ideas and such but I believe it would be possible to do it in the way I explained but also I think Nintendo should just stop making update blocking hacks, exploits, and homebrew software because much like apple, sony. microsoft and all other big name companies with hacking/jailbreaking/rooting ETC. software/hardware is made by humans which means it's imperfect meaning that their is always a way to hack and exploit I don't see the point in delaying the inevitable...

EDIT 2:Well that went on forever but it's all the truth

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Starting a new message due to avoiding a big speech...Anyone viewing this..could the hacking team of wii u confirm/claim that my theory could work/may be leading on to something?

EDIT:nvm I forgot the site automerges

Last edited by #3dBRAT,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

dragnmastr85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably but theirs no telling

If you have been following the hacking and homebrew scene at least a tiny bit you would know the devs working on this are far above and beyond whatever half-baked ideas you come up with. If there was a way to downgrade we would have it or it would be being worked on. Personally, I would not (and you shouldn't either) want their precious time and effort wasted on saving hardware that got upgraded because the owner was careless and allowed it to update, rather than work on new exploits that will unlock functionality for everyone.

Last edited by dragnmastr85,

pOLLYpoCKET

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I could use some serious help, I have no idea what's going on with my hacked vWii.

I used the Bathaxx hacking method and everything seems to be working fine except any loader I use for my HDD brings me back to the home screen whenever I try to launch a game. What's weird is that it works fine on my old Wii. It's only on vWii that it's doing this. I know the drive is good, I know it's plugged in to the right port, and I'm using the approved launchers. I just can't for the life of me figure out why none of the games will load.

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so im having troubles trying to decrypt an update from Uwizard
to be more specific its the new super mario update
i havent tried others and this is my first time doing this
but
its giving me an error stating im missing a dll file
i already downloaded microsoft ++ stated in the OP
im on vista
here is a picture of the error im getting
anyone know whats going on?
54LazoP.png
btw i tried using that file from dolphin and put it in with the folder uwizard is installed and still nothing.

saito1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

If I buy the following WiiU from one of the local shops, what FW version should I expect? Did anyone bought a similiar bundle recently?

Nintendo Wii U Basic (White) + Wii Remote Plus + Nintendo Land + Wii Party U + New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U

It looks like this, if it helps:
wiiu.jpg

Last edited by saito1234,

Shadow4Sad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys sorry if I'm been repetitive but, what SD card I must buy or which is better for run the supposed 5.5.0 IOSU? 32, 64 or 128?

abdul85pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Last edited by abdul85pl,

abdul85pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Please post the writing on the back of the disc.
edit done ;-)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi guys sorry if I'm been repetitive but, what SD card I must buy or which is better for run the supposed 5.5.0 IOSU? 32, 64 or 128?

no matter.
you can buy to 256 GB at every size it will work the same.
(when it will be out ;-) for 5.3.2 it's working the same)

abdul85pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
so im having troubles trying to decrypt an update from Uwizard
to be more specific its the new super mario update
i havent tried others and this is my first time doing this
but
its giving me an error stating im missing a dll file
i already downloaded microsoft ++ stated in the OP
im on vista
here is a picture of the error im getting
anyone know whats going on?
54LazoP.png
btw i tried using that file from dolphin and put it in with the folder uwizard is installed and still nothing.

i getting the diffrent error before even extraction start - > win10
i find VGMToolbox better, check the tutorial:

Last edited by abdul85pl,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either he is going...