ROM Hack The Binding of Undertale - 3DS Port (BoI Rebirth mod)

D

Deleted User

Yours is for ps vita I need something for 3ds
I made the tool. It works on all systems. Even the switch as long as the texture resolutions are correct. Feel free to Google the tool large sites wrote articles on it and I also posted it in the 3ds section

meganerd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made the tool. It works on all systems. Even the switch as long as the texture resolutions are correct. Feel free to Google the tool large sites wrote articles on it and I also posted it in the 3ds section
How does it work for the 3ds

D

Deleted User

The same way as other 3ds rom hacks. You just need to compile the new files back into a new CIA and install it.

You may be able to use the patching feature of Luma but I have not tested it personally

sickneckbeardbro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

The instructions are in the main post. You don't have to convert anything unless you want to play a different PC mod.

I apologize for this member confusing you. He's a little upset because he's under the impression I used his tool without giving him credit, when in fact, while his tool does convert png to pcx, it doesn't do anything for the 3DS specific files which you may need to replace as well for things to work properly. If the mod is extremely simple, there's a chance you could use his tool and be fine. If it modifies any of the players or certain other aspects, I guarantee it will not work.

I've reported his posts and hopefully a moderator or admin will be able to clean up his spam.

Last edited by sickneckbeardbro,

meganerd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The instructions are in the main post. You don't have to convert anything unless you want to play a different PC mod.

I apologize for this member confusing you. He's a little upset because he's under the impression I used his tool without giving him credit, when in fact, while his tool does convert png to pcx, it doesn't do anything for the 3DS specific files which you may need to replace as well for things to work properly. If the mod is extremely simple, there's a chance you could use his tool and be fine. If it modifies any of the players or certain other aspects, I guarantee it will not work.

I've reported his posts and hopefully a moderator or admin will be able to clean up his spam.
Do you think you can use the doctor who mod for binding of isaac rebirth

aarontal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
My problem its im CAN decopile the cia but when im try compile the cia im got a error about a files and not work im try the v12 and later im try v9 of the hack tool and in that version just dont let me decopile and later im try the v10 and it let me decopile an recopile but in my 3ds give a error when im try to install the cia andy help?

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My problem its im CAN decopile the cia but when im try compile the cia im got a error about a files and not work im try the v12 and later im try v9 of the hack tool and in that version just dont let me decopile and later im try the v10 and it let me decopile an recopile but in my 3ds give a error when im try to install the cia andy help?
That..that makes no sense

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty