Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

Zhanth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are download numbers fixed yet? I mean, this makes completely no sense at all.
01b2fee7d2.jpg

Reactions: DoJo_Master

MeringuePuff

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi,
I think I'm one of those users that might have entered their email incorrectly, because I haven't received the confimation email yet. Is there a way to fix this?
Thank you.

EDIT: Aah, nevermind! Just got the email! Sorry about this...

TheTrueDream42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice (for us and you) if you increase the ability of the report button to open another menu where you can chose pirate, NSFW, or other, where you can describe what the report is for (the mega Altaria theme if I remember right had a way over sized bcstm file). Also to make it so people can't upload oversized bcstm files (yata+ supports them, but the 3ds can only support files up to about 3.2 mb).

EDIT: Also meke it so you get 12 themes per page by default with the option to change that number under the to-be-released profile page, as with nearly 1500 themes and a lot of time 200 themes a day it takes a long time to get through them all.

Last edited by TheTrueDream42,
Reactions: DoJo_Master

DoJo_Master

OP
Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
It would be nice (for us and you) if you increase the ability of the report button to open another menu where you can chose pirate, NSFW, or other, where you can describe what the report is for (the mega Altaria theme if I remember right had a way over sized bcstm file). Also to make it so people can't upload oversized bcstm files (yata+ supports them, but the 3ds can only support files up to about 3.2 mb).

EDIT: Also meke it so you get 12 themes per page by default with the option to change that number under the to-be-released profile page, as with nearly 1500 themes and a lot of time 200 themes a day it takes a long time to get through them all.
Great ideas, more then most of these are already in the works :P

D

Deleted User

Should I... hit the report button on themes marked "NSFW" but is actually just some dumb and not at all lewd content?
Depends, if its something that we could get in trouble for, its best to hit that report button so we can get rid of it ASAP.

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can't seem to download themes at all. Whenever I click the download button I get redirected to a blank page, this happens on ever theme I try to install. Any advice?

Zhanth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone