Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

3DSXLGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha, I thought the exact same thing! I actually made a K-POP theme not too long ago and tried uploading it to 3DSThemes just now, but I seem to be having difficulty. I went ahead and quoted my previous post, in case you guys are fans of SNSD. :)

Ayy I'll definitely use it, don't like the hair tho :wub:

Mega Blitzex

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem with mi nick in 3dsthemes.com when I go to "My themes" the page said that:
7f8785afd4aa76f7a7dab835d8d727b8.png

And I have a lot of themes uploaded but they don´t appear in my profile, why?

D

Deleted User

I have a problem with mi nick in 3dsthemes.com when I go to "My themes" the page said that:

Yea, this is a known issue, it also occurs to users with the & sign in their name, we are working on a fix for this, sorry. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

We just pushed a new upload script! Rewritten from the ground up, thanks to our team for that! Please let us know if any issues happen. On another note the BGM issue should be solved!

Reactions: Mega Blitzex
D

Deleted User

We have solved your issue, http://3dsthemes.com/Search/Sort:user Mega Blitzex
Thanks for reporting it to us.

----Post 2 ----

Hey, just here to make a feedback of a bug i've came across on the site.

So i run this account with my friend called "Fivda&Yanis", and whenever you click on our username it redirects on a failed research, as seen here. This might be due because of the "&" symbol in our username, since it doesn't seem to accept it in the research.
Just following up with you, we are fixing this RIGHT NOW, and your long wait should be over soon.

---- POST 3 ----
Coming soon, user profiles, settings, forgot password forms and possibly forum signatures, ratings, comments, showing your profile, and the amount of themes and downloads you have. These will be added overtime, but should be coming sooner than we had expected.

And just a side note, we love you guys! And thanks for supporting us!
sorry_nintendo.png

Last edited by ,
Reactions: DoJo_Master
D

Deleted User

Hey, just here to make a feedback of a bug i've came across on the site.

So i run this account with my friend called "Fivda&Yanis", and whenever you click on our username it redirects on a failed research, as seen here. This might be due because of the "&" symbol in our username, since it doesn't seem to accept it in the research.
Thanks, the BGM appear in the .zip now
Hey, we are having a small issue, could you tell us when you uploaded your most recent theme so we can further understand whats happening on our side.

D

Deleted User

Me and my buddy also have this "&" Problem: Denvinus & Kubertus
Our lates uploads were these wonderful sanic themes: http://3dsthemes.com/Search/sanic hegehog
Unfortunately without bgm due to your reported bug, I guess we have to reupload those.
Yea, sorry about that. :P we are working tirelessly to get that issue fixed. Please let me know after you upload them again if the bgm file is there on download. Currently I'm trapped on mobile, but I would love to pass down any errors to my team if there's a problem. If you tell me the downloads before you remove them I'll be glad to bump them back when I'm on my laptop again. ( I don't care if you bump that number a bit higher than before, but please at least keep it reasonable.)

Reactions: Kuber
D

Deleted User

> enter SSL support!
We should have https support coming to our website soon, sorry about how long that took, but it's finally on its way.

FizzTheHuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reading through the last few pages of the thread, it looks like this may already be a reported issue, but I figure I'll post anyway. I made a custom looped bgm for a theme I'm trying to upload, which I've tested on my own 3DS and can confirm is working fine, but I'm being given "Invaid background music file! (Usually bgm.bcstm)" as an error upon attempting to upload the theme.

10twenty4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just wanted to say nice site. Keep up the good work!

Can't wait to be able to edit descriptions, as I probably ought to have been sourcing the artwork/music I've been using.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

will there be comments on the site would love some feed back on my themes to help me improve on making them ;)
For sure!

Reading through the last few pages of the thread, it looks like this may already be a reported issue, but I figure I'll post anyway. I made a custom looped bgm for a theme I'm trying to upload, which I've tested on my own 3DS and can confirm is working fine, but I'm being given "Invaid background music file! (Usually bgm.bcstm)" as an error upon attempting to upload the theme.
We recently added a new security measure, this might be why, I'll ask about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT