Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

D

Deleted User

i sent a pm with some links to the official themes i found, Also i looked in 400 pages and i was unable to find my last theme its this one, the date i uploaded it should be on 8/17/2015
Do you still have the files on your computer? Its likely the content was mistakenly removed.

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your bgm.bcstm is probably too big. Max file size for bgm.bcstm is 3,371,008 bytes (3.3MB).
EDIT: Ninja'd by the guy I reported this bug to originally. :ninja:
Actually, the file size limit is now about 3,100,000 bytes or less if you want to use the theme in shuffle. Any larger and the music will be cut off before it loops when that theme shows up in shuffle.

I was looking further into the bgm cut off issue the other day, and it's definitely about file size. The bad news is that while it's consistent, the specific size might be firmware/theme/user/etc dependant. Testing all with the exact same theme file, bgm of size 3,190,000 works for me while 3,200,000 gets cut off (but still works properly with no shuffle). This apparently makes my 10.0 n3ds more tolerant than Misledz' who had problems with 3,181,592 (unless that was just a different issue). The number of themes in the shuffle doesn't matter, I was testing with 3 and 6 (I avoided higher since other people have mentioned problems with 7+, though I personally haven't had any).

Sorry I don't have more specific sizes, I lost my notepad list to a power cut oops. It's completely consistent on my n3ds so I can try again if needed (though aiming for such specific file sizes is preeetty slow).

For reference, the normal non-shuffle max size is 3,371,008 according to the conversion tool.

Personally I'd be happy to decide the new max size is 3,100,000 or so but it's annoying that already existing themes aren't compatible.

D

Deleted User

Something is wrong.All the themes are showing "Created by ." and I've have seen to lost my claimed themes :(
Something went wrong. Could you post me a link to a page with one of your themes? I guarantee we can get this fixed super fast.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Something went wrong. Could you post me a link to a page with one of your themes? I guarantee we can get this fixed super fast.
The 3 one on the first row is mine https://www.3dsthemes.com/Page/432
Preview.png

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Go make a new account, tell me your username. Ill activate your account and transfer your themes over in less than 5 minutes. It was incorrectly deleted. This is the only time it will happen. So literally just register, and ignore the email.
It tells me that the username is already in use and I can still log in. my username is JJTapia19

D

Deleted User

To the person with the "Hijacker" account. Only themes uploaded by our account 'ThemeBot' are claimable. And it takes me about 10 seconds to find your userid and revert all claims to the account, so the 'attack' wastes your time more than mine. Your account has been placed in our watched list, and any actions deemed malicious by our site is logged, as well as your actions being restricted.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It tells me that the username is already in use and I can still log in. my username is JJTapia19
Ah, alright. Got it.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Is anything else going to be recovered regarding the themes? I don't see any names/description/etc so searching for our own to claim them out of the >2,800 won't be fun. As far as I can tell they're not even in order? (On page 5 I see a theme by HexZyle, from Analogue: A Hate Story which was uploaded weeks ago originally, and there should be a similar one just a little earlier (couple hours?) but it's on page 39)

If there's nothing to recover, perhaps a way to search by checksum? I can't see everyone doing that but it sure beats looking through nearly 500 pages.

Actually, the file size limit is now about 3,100,000 bytes or less if you want to use the theme in shuffle. Any larger and the music will be cut off before it loops when that theme shows up in shuffle.
This might be a problem with CHMM2 rather than an actual limit. Still, yeah I'll be keeping mine that small from now on.

Last edited by ~Poke~,

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI, there's currently a flaw on the website, allowing one to easily override ownership of a theme, which a certain user (a "friend" of mine, actually :/) is abusing. I've PMd Krypto about the problem, but I think he went to sleep. In the meantime, I'd suggest not uploading your themes...

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I wasn't planning to upload anything yet, I just wanted to search through and reclaim what I've already made... seen nothing yet on page 60.
Honestly themes without any title/description/etc are impossible to find, and without it at least made easy for authors to restore that it's probably better to wipe them and start fresh imo?
Also the nsfw marks are gone, which isn't very good. I've been reporting them but idk how long that takes to update/if it's moderated?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice