Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanna ask what you guys think of my themes. Any suggestions?
BGM: Super Smash Bros. Melee: Menu
omsYCbU.png

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not the right thread as far as I'm aware, but you should consider coloring the buttons as well.
Yeah, I don't think this is the right thread either, but I thought since we're talking about themes, you know... As far as button coloring goes, I'm not very good with coloring at all, so I could use some suggestions.

Henning B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
TO EVERY USER OF 3DSTHEMES
Half the team left, I will be taking the lead, we are indeed in need of new people to work on the site, hit me up if you are interested.

Progress will halt for a little while.

xerochrono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this was a stopgap because recovering data is a pain in the ass and unlike myself who didn't drop my life and change my priorities gotKrypto pushed out the quickest fix working hours and hours to come up with something usable.

My online theme editor is still little more than a set of notes on nintendo encryption and some utilities to work with them because i keep having to help with damage control in the very small amount of time i have to work on this project.

I joined on this project to team up with them for an online editor (which i've yet to find the time for), I've stuck around to mentor the group behind the site. The people working on this site are great, even when just learning to code they are giving back to the community. Not only that but for the most part they are paying out of pocket to run the site.

Some of the people coming on here to comment are the very ones who are fucking with the site in the first place(as if they think no one is going to notice or something)

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the @&$% SirDavid I spent all that time last night reclaiming all my themes and you pull a thing like this. Why do you insist on ruining other peoples time. So what do i do know reupload?

Arceus922

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
LOL if you want you can ban SirDavid because he hasnt marked many themes as nsfw!!!!!!
Edit: I am reporting many of "his" themes right now!!! ;-)

Last edited by Arceus922,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: btw hi everyone