Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
My theme just got "stolen" from SirDavid after I had to look for them and re claim them again :sad: I'll just go to sleep now.

idk if it was a bug or something.

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My theme just got "stolen" from SirDavid after I had to look for them and re claim them again :sad: I'll just go to sleep now.

idk if it was a bug or something.

FYI, there's currently a flaw on the website, allowing one to easily override ownership of a theme, which a certain user (a "friend" of mine, actually :/) is abusing. I've PMd Krypto about the problem, but I think he went to sleep. In the meantime, I'd suggest not uploading your themes...

I did tell him to stop... I'll PM you a link that you can click to reclaim the theme...

Reactions: JJTapia19

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
I did tell him to stop... I'll PM you a link that you can click to reclaim the theme...
Your "friend" has automated this, because as of a moment ago literally everything on the site has been claimed by him. I guess I won't go look for mine then :P

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your "friend" has automated this, because as of a moment ago literally everything on the site has been claimed by him.
I wonder if I can delete them all once I've claimed them or no
I wonder if I can delete them all once I've claimed them or no
Call him more of a frienemy... I barely even know him... I'm just in a public chatroom with him on another website.

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be a problem with CHMM2 rather than an actual limit. Still, yeah I'll be keeping mine that small from now on.
I'm not so sure that that is the case. I was looking through all of the official themes, and none of them have a bgm.bcstm that went over 3,302,464 bytes, or 3.14 MB, with quite a large number of them having exactly that.

Last edited by Blazingflare,

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Call him more of a frienemy... I barely even know him... I'm just in a public chatroom with him on another website.
For what it's worth I do think they should be deleted if more data can't be restored, but that's for the owners of the site to decide...
Good news: The deletion links don't work! :D
You say that but I notice a lot of the previews are disappearing.

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need sleep... I hope you all still have your themes on your PC. I sure don't.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You say that but I notice a lot of the previews are disappearing.
You got ninja'd by an edit. :ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: