• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Texas abortion law forced women to carry a dead fetus for 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
He's just hoping that he scored enough points with the soapbox crowd that he can coast on it. Or he'll be forced to gay out, out of obligation. But it's not like he didn't already want that.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure anyone wants anything from you but even if it were your "d", it would leave anyone starved and craving a completely different meal.

Nobody asked for your nonsense either and yet, here we are.

Your ignorance is displaying very strongly. It's really sad.
That's why you keep coming back for more. You're not starving, you're just thirsty. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I can actually hold a conversation without insults. You have yet to display that ability.

Projection much?

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, what are you exactly implying here? Are you making fun of another human for a possible birth defect? Is that how low you're willing to go? Hm.
Leftists can't recognize jokes and they can't meme. They are completely humorless, which is why they lash out at strangers on the internet. I'd be willing to bet they are nice and cordial in person. In a nutshell, they are fake.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Out of curiosity, what are you exactly implying here? Are you making fun of another human for a possible birth defect? Is that how low you're willing to go? Hm.
No. Are you illiterate? Also "defect"? wow.
To all the people screeching about "abortion is a human right", if there were appropriate exceptions for cases like this, would you be happy then? Or do you just want the right to be able to kill babies left and right with no restrictions?
Foetuses aren't babies. You know what is a baby? a BABY.
I can actually hold a conversation without insults. You have yet to display that ability.
This has been demonstrated to be, time and again, completely false. by you.
That's why you keep coming back for more. You're not starving, you're just thirsty. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Thirsty for what? you? I don't exactly crave to read more of your delusions. I always keep hoping you'll stop embarassing yourself.
Leftists can't recognize jokes and they can't meme. They are completely humorless, which is why they lash out at strangers on the internet. I'd be willing to bet they are nice and cordial in person. In a nutshell, they are fake.
And you would know all about fake, yes, considering the nonsense you post regularly.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To all the people screeching about "abortion is a human right", if there were appropriate exceptions for cases like this, would you be happy then? Or do you just want the right to be able to kill babies left and right with no restrictions?
I'll take "strawman" for $400.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If that's the best you can come up with, delete your account and cancel your internet service.
Actually go to therapy. There isn’t an abortion cult out to kill fetuses. If you actually believe that’s something happening, touch grass and talk to a professional.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Are you illiterate? Also "defect"? wow.

This has been demonstrated to be, time and again, completely false. by you.

Thirsty for what? you? I don't exactly crave to read more of your delusions. I always keep hoping you'll stop embarassing yourself.

And you would know all about fake, yes, considering the nonsense you post regularly.
You obviously have not read my interactions with @appleburger.

Not sure what foetuses are, but please explain the difference between a 9 month old fetus and a 1 day old baby besides location. I'll wait.

I know fake because you respond to me like a little girl.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually go to therapy. There isn’t an abortion cult out to kill fetuses. If you actually believe that’s something happening, touch grass and talk to a professional.
The person that tells people to go to therapy is often the one who needs therapy themselves.

Based on your comments, you are not a doctor so you need to knock it off.

• Haha

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know fake because you respond to me like a little girl.
Nah, this is all first-hand knowledge bub, all these nights spent in that basement trolling...
The person that tells people to go to therapy is often the one who needs therapy themselves.

LOL if I had to judge you from your posts (and I do) you're barely even in the same genus as humans. And yes, it is intentional.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Dude, you are in Florida.

Dakitten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Murder them all! I need at least a baby brain and TWO hearts on my dinner plate during our weekly satanic cult meetings in the basement of my local Papa John's, and supplies are thinning!

Seriously, the exceptions are just bare minimum adherence to common sense without stepping into the theocratic nonsense and debate. Please act like you've met another human being before and presume your peers aren't all marrow sucking lich lords, hmm? Kids these days...

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
I have seen people arguing that abortion should be legal up to and even after the moment of birth. So I'm not talking about fetuses here. I would agree with allowing abortion up to 3 months, which is the case in most of Europe. Are you fine with that?

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
Murder them all! I need at least a baby brain and TWO hearts on my dinner plate during our weekly satanic cult meetings in the basement of my local Papa John's, and supplies are thinning!

Seriously, the exceptions are just bare minimum adherence to common sense without stepping into the theocratic nonsense and debate. Please act like you've met another human being before and presume your peers aren't all marrow sucking lich lords, hmm? Kids these days...
Just to make it clear, I'm not religious. Maybe I came off a bit strong, but in my defence, so does the american debate on abortion, because the loudest pro abortion activists want the right to abort up to the moment of birth.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn dude, Florida doesn't have basements. :rofl2:
I have seen people arguing that abortion should be legal up to and even after the moment of birth. So I'm not talking about fetuses here. I would agree with allowing abortion up to 3 months, which is the case in most of Europe. Are you fine with that?

As we say back home, abortion should be legal up to the 40th birthday heh.

Dakitten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to make it clear, I'm not religious. Maybe I came off a bit strong, but in my defence, so does the american debate on abortion, because the loudest pro abortion activists want the right to abort up to the moment of birth.
I will back this claim up. I believe that women should be able to have an "abortion " up to the point of birth since they are more knowledgeable about their bodies and their situations than anyone. There is no way around it. Abortions are tragic but so is the lack of social and even medical support for women in the world.

That being said, I put abortion in quotes because after a point in time, the procedure is often to just induce birth. Viability arguments come under an immediate test here, but it is worth pointing out that 92% of abortions take place before the end of the first trimester, before the fetus is measurably conscious to stimuli, a fair benchmark of life by any standards (including most of the religious and nonsensical ones). After that point, abortions become serious medical issues and are often insanely painful and a bit risky! No woman nonchalantly opts for a month 4 abortion because they just "weren't feeling motherhood anymore."

In a perfect world, medical science would make the child birthing process absolutely safe and painless, and society would ensure both the child and the woman would not go wanting for anything in the aftermath, where both are at their most vulnerable point. Sadly, we are nowhere near that yet, and in America we have some of the most scientifically illiterate politicians on planet Earth, who doubled down by also slamming on the academic community for their expert input and insight on this sort of thing! To them, women come third behind the potential life that can genuinely harm and or kill them and the capitalist wet dream of the doctors risking their ability to practice or even live free by doing their jobs in the face of hospital liability insurance and legal fees.

I can provide sources again if y'all can't find them yourselves (I am on my cell prior to the start of my work day atm), but keep in mind that just even bringing a lot of this up is strawmanning a marginalized group in society that is responsible for all of your existences. Don't play dumb and get confused why this is such a touchy topic, the very premise of shaming women as a whole for wanting the choice after "being loose" or whatever is absolutely fair grounds for half the population to pop you in the mouth!

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will back this claim up. I believe that women should be able to have an "abortion " up to the point of birth since they are more knowledgeable about their bodies and their situations than anyone.
What is the difference between a 9 month old fetus and a 1 day old baby besides physical location?

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work