• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Texas abortion law forced women to carry a dead fetus for 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds an awful like you're begging us to leave rather than expressing our constitutional right to vote and shape the direction of the country. Why is that?

because you want to turn this country into every other failure of a country, and you are so blinded by what the TV has told you, you believe that we are keeping you from paradise, rather than protecting you, so if reason doesnt work, begging you to leave is the next best option.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds an awful like you're begging us to leave rather than expressing our constitutional right to vote and shape the direction of the country. Why is that?
It's obvious you are not happy here, even with your guy in charge and your party controlling Congress. So we can see that you will never be happy. At least be willing to try China, Venezuela or Cuba. I hear they are nice this time of year.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because you want to turn this country into every other failure of a country, and you are so blinded by what the TV has told you, you believe that we are keeping you from paradise, rather than protecting you, so if reason doesnt work, begging you to leave is the next best option.
You know none of the MSM outlets that you've been told to be mad about are communist right

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's obvious you are not happy here, even with your guy in charge and your party controlling Congress. So we can see that you will never be happy. At least be willing to try China, Venezuela or Cuba. I hear they are nice this time of year.

oh no she'd hate cuba now that the communists are out, they got a bastard who likes personal freedom!

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, all rhetoric and no argument typical commie
Chief you're the one who thinks the MSM (that I don't even watch lmao) is communist, you're the last one to be accusing anyone of being nothing but rhetoric. Communism is statelessness, classlessness, and moneylessness combined, with the means of production collectively owned by those who produced them.

Now, I dunno about you, but I'm not seeing the CEOs of CNN and the like coming out and saying that CNN is suddenly egalitarian. Are you?

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chief you're the one who thinks the MSM (that I don't even watch lmao) is communist, you're the last one to be accusing anyone of being nothing but rhetoric. Communism is statelessness, classlessness, and moneylessness combined, with the means of production collectively owned by those who produced them.

Now, I dunno about you, but I'm not seeing the CEOs of CNN and the like coming out and saying that CNN is suddenly egalitarian. Are you?

man god damn, how can someone be so close, yet so far.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man god damn, how can someone be so close, yet so far.
Good question. Looked in a mirror lately?
I can see why you're dodging the question, I imagine the right wing think tanks paid to think for you haven't given you a stance on these things yet.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good question. Looked in a mirror lately?
I can see why you're dodging the question, I imagine the right wing think tanks paid to think for you haven't given you a stance on these things yet.

there's no question, you confirmed they are communist, like i didnt even have to answer you went into the whole classless stateless jargon, then asked if i see CNN talking about it or the CEO, and in fairness, no i dont see the CEO i dont even know who that is, but i i assume they have a private island somewhere, but then you went on to litereally confirm, yes, they do all of those things.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You uh, you know that I said Communism was stateless, classless, moneylessness, right? A system with no currency, no ruling party, total control by the people, and no racial, social, sexual, and so on classes whatsoever, right? Not CNN?

No wonder the Right is so bad at comedy, Jesus Christ.

I'm not even a Communist anyways, I'm an Anarcho Bidenist.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, do I need to explain to you how media outlets are not a country, or are you literate enough for that to be unnecessary?
Personally, I'm enjoying watching the media sink into obscurity. I'm sure their approval numbers can sink further than 11%.

I also like watching CNN fire their on air personalities. And they were so pompous for so many years.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I'm enjoying watching the media sink into obscurity. I'm sure their approval numbers can sink further than 11%.

I also like watching CNN fire their on air personalities. And they were so pompous for so many years.
Not that your reply has any relevance to what I said, since I don't watch TV and haven't for over 12 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Luigi's Mansion 2 HD is out